Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Fri 4th of May) S Final Disscusion !

Postby vodkadiet

onlyevertonjon wrote:I have a strange feeling it may be Carters year. He could frustrate Ronnie if they were to get to the final.

I have a growing feeling that Carter may finally break his duck against O'Sullivan also. I think it is just too predictable to think O'Sullivan will slaughter him with a session to spare.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm all psyched for the concluding part of this pub quiz. :bowdown:

This is all commentators and Mark King. Maybe it's a hint that King will be the next BBC commentator :john:

Maybe it's a hint that Mark King didn't qualify, so has nothing better to do. :hatoff:

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm all psyched for the concluding part of this pub quiz. :bowdown:

This is all commentators and Mark King. Maybe it's a hint that King will be the next BBC commentator :john:

Maybe it's a hint that Mark King didn't qualify, so has nothing better to do. :hatoff:

Hey if he's getting paid for it...

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:
onlyevertonjon wrote:I have a strange feeling it may be Carters year. He could frustrate Ronnie if they were to get to the final.

I have a growing feeling that Carter may finally break his duck against O'Sullivan also. I think it is just too predictable to think O'Sullivan will slaughter him with a session to spare.

I didn't know you're that desperate ...

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

I didn't know you're that desperate ...

I don't care who wins. Stevens is the only one I like and he won't win.

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:Why are they going on about the top 16? It is far less relevant now as the rankings change more often.

Top 16

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and it will be completely obsellete once the flatter qualifying draws start in a season or 2.

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Why are they going on about the top 16? It is far less relevant now as the rankings change more often.

Top 16

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and it will be completely obsellete once the flatter qualifying draws start in a season or 2.

Think there will be still be seeding so high rankings mean easier early draws.