Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Wed 2nd of May) Q Final Disscusion !

Postby jojo

well a carter v maguire is a dream semi final for neutrals providing it stay close until the end i make maguire favourite but i will be rooting for the player who trailing i want a close match

as for the other semi final and final being close forget it

Postby Roland

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie had to beat 3 World Champions to get the semi finals. Hardest route ever?

Well that depends if you count the names or the performances of the opposition. Impressive names, poor performances.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie had to beat 3 World Champions to get the semi finals. Hardest route ever?

Selby also had three in 2010: Doherty; Hendry and Ronnie. And then he yet another in the semi in Graeme Dott. Although I think ROS's route to the semi was slightly harder.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Neil said in his postmatch interview that Ronnie virtually has this title in the bag.

Let's face it, everyone else is thinking the same. None of the other players want to admit it though.

Postby Alex0paul

Stevens can only win if he wins big. Not a chance of winning a close semi with all of his battle scars although no player has lost more Crucible semi finals that O'Sullivan.