Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Wed 2nd of May) Q Final Disscusion !

Postby Monique

Press conferences:

Ryan Day: http://soundcloud.com/moniquelimbos/ryandayqf
Matthew Stevens: http://soundcloud.com/moniquelimbos/matthewstevensqf

Today's album is here http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss7/ ... 012/Day12/

Rob Walker interviews Steve Davis about Stephen Hendry's carreer and retirement before the show starts today at the Crucible

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Haven House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis must be having multiple orgasms!

Taylor isn't commentating :|

I knw, but he is still having orgasms as anither £200 enters the kitty!

No money this afternoon from table 1 for Haven House.

:sad:

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Haven House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is he playing golf with today?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Who is he playing golf with today?

Trumps 2nd cousin <ok>

Postby jojo

you have to say we will pretty much know who the winner of this tournament is going to be by tonight maybe even before the evening session

i still make ronnie favourite to edge past robertson 7-9 at the end of the session is ok but i can see him going 9-7 up

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Casey wrote:The first frame of the Robbo v Ronnie is huge. If Neil takes it I expect him to nurse the lead throughout the session.

Yes the first one is a big one. But Robbo can't afford trying to protect a lead against a player like Ronnie because if he for example turns down difficult long pots it will only favour Ronnie.

Postby jojo

ronnie is capable of winning three or four frames really quickly he playing well enough to do that

yesterday was a 4-4 session apart from the blue ronnie miss when he thought the frame was safe that all it come down to

the red he miss before with the rest was missable but enjoy the remainder of today because the second semi final and final are going to be one sided as a spectacle not much to see

theres no guarantee the first semi final is going to be close either but maguire v carter should be a good choke fest if carter make it through and their match stays close

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Robbo v Maguire is dream final at the moment.

But Robertson vs Jones and Mags vs Stevens is a good couple of semis, for me.

:chin:

rubbish, I really should proof-read. Especially when I am doing this on the sly at work and am being distracted. I knew what I meant. <laugh>

I''ve edited. I don't think anybody noticed. :emb: