Topic locked

Thank god for that..

Postby randam05

Trump is out!

Is anyone else happy? 0r is it just me <laugh>

Hate his attitude and personally dont enjoy his style of play. His run of the ball was just amazing, dont know when his run will end. Thought it was brilliant when Ali just got up and clapped. That fluked snooker was outrageous and the crowd were applauding! Loved what Ali did, Judd didnt seem impressed.

Anyway I can finally enjoy the snooker without hearing about how good trump is every second from every pundit! The fact everything is about him all the time makes me dislike him more! Great win for Carter unbelievable performance and I now start to support him a little.

Anyway, winner of ronnie/robertson wins the title.

Re: Thank god for that..

Postby The Cueist

randam05 wrote:Trump is out!

Hate his attitude and personally dont enjoy his style of play. His run of the ball was just amazing, dont know when his run will end. Thought it was brilliant when Ali just got up and clapped. That fluked snooker was outrageous and the crowd were applauding! Loved what Ali did, Judd didnt seem impressed.

Anyway I can finally enjoy the snooker without hearing about how good trump is every second from every pundit! The fact everything is about him all the time makes me dislike him more! Great win for Carter unbelievable performance and I now start to support him a little.

Aye mate,Couldnt more agree with you, :-) Thing is i cant stand Carter that much either.My bad or what? <laugh>

Postby randam05

The Cueist wrote:
randam05 wrote:Trump is out!

Aye mate,Couldnt more agree with you, :-) Thing is i cant stand Carter that much either.My bad or what? <laugh>

Yeah im not a carter fan at all, but anyone who knocks an annoying trump out goes up in my books :-)

Postby randam05

What an awful post match interview aswell.

Some bad stuff said there I feel.

Postby simplysnooker

Was going to watch the last session from the start after Sixth Form but started watching it in the last two lessons. Unbelievable comeback from Ali, another reason why he is my favourite player. And he's from the best county, ESSEX

Postby Skullman

simplysnooker wrote:Was going to watch the last session from the start after Sixth Form but started watching it in the last two lessons. Unbelievable comeback from Ali, another reason why he is my favourite player. And he's from the best county, ESSEX

Thought Rory was your favourite player?

Postby Andre147

randam05 wrote:Carter, good interview. Says it all.

http://soundcloud.com/moniquelimbos

I enjoyed that interview very much too... was honest and said what probably most people think I reckon.. Judd often plays them balls at 100 miles per hour like he said and leaves nothing.. doesnt apologise for his flukes and things like that... so yeah like Carter said he doesn't know how much luck he gets in a match...

But he still praised him though, saying he is good for the game, just has to learn from his mistakes like all players do, but he's still very young like he said and will win a lot in his career.

Also glad Ali is through, totally deserved it... made everyone suffer in that last frame, but well... that's what snooker is all about :-) :-) :-)

Postby simplysnooker

Yes Rory is when he actually qualifies, my full support is with him, but Carter is local and always been a favourite.

Postby Skullman

randam05 wrote:What an awful post match interview aswell.

Also notice how he mentions that he wasn't at his best again? He also said that when he lost to Robbo, saying something along the lines "If I had played my best game I would have beaten him easily."

Not very gracious when he loses in the BBC tournaments is he?

Postby Lucky

simplysnooker wrote:Was going to watch the last session from the start after Sixth Form but started watching it in the last two lessons. Unbelievable comeback from Ali, another reason why he is my favourite player. And he's from the best county, ESSEX

Yeah, that TV show pretty much proves that............ :john:

Postby randam05

Skullman wrote:
randam05 wrote:What an awful post match interview aswell.

Also notice how he mentions that he wasn't at his best again? He also said that when he lost to Robbo, saying something along the lines "If I had played my best game I would have beaten him easily."

Not very gracious when he loses in the BBC tournaments is he?

Precisely. Then saying hes better than Carter bla bla bla. SHUTUP :chuckle:

Postby Smart

Lucky wrote:

Yeah, that TV show pretty much proves that............ :john:

what TV show :gag: