Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Mon 30th of April) Last 16 Disscusio

Postby Andre147

Meanwhile, let's focus ourselves on the Jones v Hingginson match..

Jones starting to crack I feel....

That will be 3 in a row for Andrew this evening...

All the better, as I want a close and tense match, with mistakes and blobs from both parts :D :D :D

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Actually it's quite sad. Williams is a living snooker legend but his record against O'Sullivan will always tarnish his legacy.

Yeah maybe, but I still rate him in my top 5 or 6 players of all time... And if he wasn't playing Ronnie, would want him to win this, him or Robbo...

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie O'Sullivan reached at least the quarter final of the World Championship 8 times in the last 9 years.

:D :D :D :D

amazing record then... let's hope he can get further and win the whole thing

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie O'Sullivan reached at least the quarter final of the World Championship 8 times in the last 9 years.

Hendry has been to the quarters more times than most people have reached the last32. :|

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Hendry has been to the quarters more times than most people have reached the last32. :|

And what does Hendry have to do with this? We are talking about Ronnie.. yeah Hendry has and will always have the best records at the Crucible (certainly most of them at least) but that doesn't mean we shouldn't givepraise to other players who also have done well in the Worlds, like Ronnie and Ebdon for instance, the latter who reached the Crucible Last 32 stage for the 21st consecutive time I think.
Last edited by Andre147 on 30 Apr 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

And what does Hendry have to do with this? We are talking about Ronnie.. yeah Hendry has and will always have the best records at the Crucible (certainly most of them at least) but that doesn't mean we shouldn't givepraise to other players who also have done well in the Worlds, like Ronnie and Ebdon for instance, the latter who reached the Crucible Last 32 stage for the 21st consecutive time I think.

Very good post Andre :hatoff: