Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sun 29th of April) Last 16 Disscusio

Postby Skullman

Alex0paul wrote:On a side note I don't think we have beaten the amount of posts from last year on any of the days discussion threads so far.

Disappointing :no:

I try my best but I'm just one person dammit!
Last edited by Skullman on 29 Apr 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:On a side note I don't think we have beaten the amount of posts from last year on any of the days discussion threads so far.

thats because alot of main posters have left to use twitter

I am gonna give it some umph this week, as I am on half days and will be a hussy to be reckoned with. :hatoff:

Postby Skullman

Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

I am gonna give it some umph this week, as I am on half days and will be a hussy to be reckoned with. :hatoff:

Not in the Skullman class though. Just am busy with school and other stuff.

Postby Smart

Skullman wrote:
Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

yeah you are a proper hussy, I am slightly classier though, to be fair to me :hatoff:

Postby NedB-H

Skullman wrote:
Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

you can't get on here whilst at school? Poor effort....

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Very pleased with Ronnie today. Who wrote that Ronnie will probably have a poor session today because he isn't consistent?

Yeah.. Let's see how he copes with Robbo.. will be a totallydiferent match, and Neil Wont give Ronnie half the chances as mark is giving him... and wont make just 20 or 30 breaks that's for sure..

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Very pleased with Ronnie today. Who wrote that Ronnie will probably have a poor session today because he isn't consistent?

Yeah.. Let's see how he copes with Robbo.. will be a totallydiferent match, and Neil Wont give Ronnie half the chances as mark is giving him... and wont make just 20 or 30 breaks that's for sure..

If Ronnie plays like today he is unbeatable. Unfortunately it will be much harder against Robbo but this year I'm more confident than ever that he can reach the semi finals.

Postby Casey

Alpha wrote:Williams has played two poor shots and he's 9-3 behind.

I disagree - I don't want to take away from Ronnies performance because he has been brilliant - best I have seen him in a long time. However Mark isn't 9-3 down because of 2 missed shots - he has lost the last 7 frames even though he had clear cut chances to win at least a couple of them.

Not once in this match has he won a frame in one visit. Ronnie looks extremely comfortable and I am sure Neil Robertson is looking on with interest.

I think the winner of the Robb v Ronnie QF will be the big favourite for the tournament.

A Judd v Robbo final would be awesome - real grudge match!