Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 28th of April) Last 16 Disscusio

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Good day's play, was really impressed with Ryan Day last eight frames he won he hit three century breaks, and five breaks over 50, quality stuff.

I still think Robertson will win the title aswell, it's his too lose, looks pretty damn strong and has been my favourite before it started.

Postby vodkadiet

The Cueist wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:If O'Sullivan beats Williams, he won't beat Robertson. The Aussie will bore him to death.

<ok>

Doubt it,Ron just done Eboo,The most boring man on the planet.

Robertson is better than Ebdon on current form. He won't keep breaking down like Ebdon did.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:If O'Sullivan beats Williams, he won't beat Robertson. The Aussie will bore him to death.

<ok>

Robertson is better than Ebdon on current form. He won't keep breaking down like Ebdon did.

Yes Robbo is in much better form. It showed then they played each other in China :gag:

Postby The Cueist

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
The Cueist wrote:

<ok>

Yes Robbo is in much better form. It showed then they played each other in China :gag:

rofl Nice one!!!!!!!!!Well put!!!!

Postby vodkadiet

The Cueist wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
The Cueist wrote:

<ok>

rofl Nice one!!!!!!!!!Well put!!!!

So Ebdon beat Robertson in China? Big deal.

Maguire beat O'Sullivan. Are you seriously suggesting Maguire is better than O'Sullivan on current form?

Robertson is peaking for the big events. He cannot be bothered with China.

:wave:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:Robertson is peaking for the big events. He cannot be bothered with China.

He cannot be bothered with anything outside the UK and that's why he hasn't won rubbish outside the UK besides the joke Bahrain event.

Yes he is peaking for the big events though and that's why it will be a tough match for Ronnie but it's also a tough match for Robbo.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Robertson is peaking for the big events. He cannot be bothered with China.

He cannot be bothered with anything outside the UK and that's why he hasn't won donkey doo outside the UK besides the joke Bahrain event.

Yes he is peaking for the big events though and that's why it will be a tough match for Ronnie but it's also a tough match for Robbo.

Whoever wins that one, wont have it easy that's for sure..

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Robertson's long game will be too much for O'Sullivan I am afraid. Trump is the only one who can beat Robertson.

As I said before,that's the only problem... Ronnie's safety will have to be top notch if he meets Robbo, otherwise he will start knocking in those cracking long balls and like you said won't break down as Ebdon did.

But I assure you it will be a close and good match, possibly one of the best if not best of the tournament.

If robbo wins it though, i'll wish him all the best and hope he wins it..