Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 28th of April) Last 16 Disscusio

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:By the way congratulations to John Higgins: he made his 500th centruy break yesterday :D I'm sure he celebrated late into the night

Maybe he celebrated in the afternoon and that's why he was crap yesterday. Nine on the trot today.

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:By the way congratulations to John Higgins: he made his 500th centruy break yesterday :D I'm sure he celebrated late into the night

yeah he celebrated with a glass of Russian vodka, and chicken Kiev and chips :spot on:

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Alpha

Skullman wrote:

Maybe he celebrated in the afternoon and that's why he was crap yesterday. Nine on the trot today.

The only way Honest John is gonna win nine on the trot will be if Hendry comes down with food poisoning <laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Whats the Cao match been like so far?

2 guys playing snooker in front of a crowd and some tv cameras, there is also a referee picking the balls out the pockets. :baby:

I did wonder what they were all doing <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Alpha wrote:
Skullman wrote:

The only way Honest John is gonna win nine on the trot will be if Hendry comes down with food poisoning <laugh>

Are you suggesting John was drunk? I think you've got the wrong Higgins.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:
Smart wrote:is there any truth in the rumour that Hendo slipped in the shower last night and broke his left arm <ok>

No, Hendry prefers baths

my source for this rumour bit be a little confused, but he was certain about the left arm being broken in 5 different places <ok>

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Smart wrote:is there any truth in the rumour that Hendo slipped in the shower last night and broke his left arm <ok>

No, Hendry prefers baths

my source for this rumour bit be a little confused, but he was certain about the left arm being broken in 5 different places <ok>

Did Dan let you know about this so called rumour?!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <laugh> :john:

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:

No, Hendry prefers baths

its a bit worrying how quick you replied to that .....have you shared a bath with him :chin:

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No, Hendry prefers baths

its a bit worrying how quick you replied to that .....have you shared a bath with him :chin:

jealous rofl