Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 28th of April) Last 16 Disscusio

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:is there any truth in the rumour that Hendo slipped in the shower last night and broke his left arm <ok>

He hurt his arm, but he wasn't in the shower. :evilgrin:

you say you heard he hurt his arm, whereas my source is saying it is broke in 5 different places..........................but the common thing is that he is massively injured according to our sources and now is 2nd favourite in this famous clash of the jockenese :wave:

Postby Alex0paul

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Smart wrote:is there any truth in the rumour that Hendo slipped in the shower last night and broke his left arm <ok>

No, Hendry prefers baths

its a bit worrying how quick you replied to that .....have you shared a bath with him :chin:

I was scrubbing his back

Postby Casey

So thoughts on Ronnie v Williams? Is it a case of Mark has to win the first session to give himself any chance? I think the fact they are only playing one session today will help Mark a bit - doesn't have to worry about beating Ronnie, rather just go out and play 8 frames.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:
Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No, Hendry prefers baths

its a bit worrying how quick you replied to that .....have you shared a bath with him :chin:

I was scrubbing his back

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

wild / casey and sickpotter - SEETHING <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No, Hendry prefers baths

I was scrubbing his back

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

wild / casey and sickpotter - SEETHING <ok>

A lot of backne as you can imagine

Postby SnookerFan

Casey wrote:So thoughts on Ronnie v Williams? Is it a case of Mark has to win the first session to give himself any chance? I think the fact they are only playing one session today will help Mark a bit - doesn't have to worry about beating Ronnie, rather just go out and play 8 frames.

Mark Williams will lose heavily. I know this for two reasons.

1) I want him to win.
2) He can't look at Ronnie these days without snake hissing himself.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No, Hendry prefers baths

I was scrubbing his back

i guess Graeme to small in a bath he might go down the plug hole <laugh>

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No, Hendry prefers baths

I was scrubbing his back

i guess Graeme to small in a bath he might go down the plug hole <laugh>

rofl rofl rofl

Alex likes taller Jocks, Dotty has been ditched :wave:

Postby Wildey

important frame for Day that one and if he can win 1 out of 2 this morning he will hold a 9-7 lead but well played from Cao this morning.

where has he been hiding all season :chin:

Postby Roland

He was good against Tom Ford in the qualifiers but nowhere near as good as he's been at the Crucible. Also SB reminded me that Dave Harold should've beaten him 10-9 in the qualifiers but they were pulled off at 9-9 which gave Cao the chance to regroup.

Postby Roland

He is impressing this week. I still say Xiao Goudong is the next best Chinese player after Ding but Cao has hit the radar. Sure Smart can confirm from watching him close up, he plays a lot of shots with side and he is very good at it.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:He is impressing this week. I still say Xiao Goudong is the next best Chinese player after Ding but Cao has hit the radar. Sure Smart can confirm from watching him close up, he plays a lot of shots with side and he is very good at it.

he does play a lot with side but has a nice cue action, and an interesting cue. Look for the 2 darker marks as you look from tip to butt. Strange, but I like the way he sets up for the shot and does that cue turn thingy thats so many players do. <ok>