Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Thurs 26th of April) Rnd 1&2 Disscus

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:9-6 Chendry :D

This match is very much remainding me of the one Ronnie had at the worlds in 2010 against another man from China, Liang Wenbo..

Ronnie was also 9-3 or 9-4 up or something like that, and only won it in the 17th frame.. 10-7.. this match so far is heading that way too...

That's a very good comparison. That really was a tense match and I was very relieved after Ronnie clinched that match. It shows that it's never over in snooker until the handshake.

Postby Andre147

A shame really as tomorrow I sadly have to miss the morning session.. :sad: :sad: why did that match bettween Hendry and Higgins had to be in the morning... :john: anyway, maybe I'll record it and watch it later...

In what concerns Robbo, if he carries on playing like he was after the MSI.. then he'll run away with it... I think that second session will end something like 10-6 or even 11-5...

Postby Andre147

Also tomorrow Yupeng and Day start their match... that one and the Jones v Higginson matches for me the hardest ones to predict... honestly don't know who has more chances of coming through.... should be good matches I hope..

Who would have thought 2 weeks ago we would be discussing the qualifier who comes through those matches.. amazing this year's Worlds...