Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 21st of April) Round 1 Discussio

Postby jojo

today been a rubbish day to be honest purely because of the ending

the authorities should have a word with michaela tabb telling her she has to be a strong referee im pretty sure she scottish so clearly she has more affiliation toward you know who than the chinaman

it make me sick wenbo potted a red then an idiot in the crowd with a scottish accent shouted come on john and did it again yet the (EDIT) said nothing

and you know full well she would have said something had it not been higgins or someone from scotland if she is scottish

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Alright teh snooker day is over. Time to switch avatars; still keep thinking all my post's are GJ's. I don't think Robbo will lose his match, so time for Super Murph.

You also support Murphy :roll:

Something really went wrong in your childhood ;-)

I like to think I'm still in my childhod.

Postby jojo

sickpotter i know hendry and how good he was in his prime and i know today he recaptured that form

however the point i made was at his age hendry wont keep that level up he so inconsistent these days

every now and again the old legends can produce their yesteryear standard davis did it in his first session against higgins two years ago when he never missed a ball and barely played a bad safety and led higgins 6-2 then went back to the davis of today

id love to see hendry send you know who home in tears but it wont happen and he will lose something like 13-7

Postby Roland

I didn't like the idiot shouting "Go on John" when Wenbo potted that blue and caught it too well so didn't land on the red. That's the sort of thing you should be booted out for but it would've caused a disturbance had they done so. Wait until your man is coming to the table before shouting out.

Also the Mark Allen fans on the other table definitely played a part in Wenbo overhitting the yellow when he was nailed on to dish for 9-7, but that's a factor of the Crucible I'm afraid, can't apportion any blame for that one, it was just unfortunate.

Postby jojo

im sorry for swearing in my last post but i am disgusted at micheala tabb for saying nothing when she should have intervened especially when ive seen her do it before in other matches

when liang miss that yellow he was looking at a section of the crowd shaking his head and dennis taylor just stop short of saying something

Postby jojo

the difference is skullman a fan however idiotic can shout as much as they want

it up to the referee to say something and do something about it

michaela tabb has done in the past loads of times and rightly so yet this evening she said nothing because it one of her own

Postby Skullman

jojo wrote:the difference is skullman a fan however idiotic can shout as much as they want

it up to the referee to say something and do something about it

michaela tabb has done in the past loads of times and rightly so yet this evening she said nothing because it one of her own

To be fair the ref on the other side wasn't shutting up the idiots shouting 'C'mon Mark' either. It's not just Michaela.

Postby jojo

although i didnt see the match on the other table im sure the crowd didnt shout out come on mark when his opponent had just potted a red and got nicely on a colour and then shouted out again after potting the colour which is what that scottish idiot did when liang was at the table

Postby jojo

snooky then i strongly suggest you watch that clip again when higgins miss and liang came to the table and potted the red and some idiot shouted come on john when liang was nicely on a colour

if she was strong she would have said something to the crowd likewise if she was unbiased yet she said nothing and liang was disgusted when he miss the yellow shaking his head and looking toward a section of the crowd

it was obvious dennis taylor wanted to say something but there was an uneasy silence for a while and he chose not to say anything