Topic locked

Re: Betfred.com World Draw and Pre Tournament Discussion !!

Postby Roland

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Very dangerous opponents:
Ebdon
Hendry

Dangerous opponents:
Hawkins
Brecel
Higginson
Davis
Fu
Jones

"Easier" opponents:
Doherty
Dale
Day
Gilbert
Wenbo
Chuang
Perry
Cao

:gag:

Postby vodkadiet

Would someone please post the draw in the order it takes place?

For those of us who can't hear it live it would be nice to reenact the draw, as if it happened live,

Wild? Skullman? Andre?

Respect to you all.

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:Would someone please post the draw in the order it takes place?

For those of us who can't hear it live it would be nice to reenact the draw, as if it happened live,

Wild? Skullman? Andre?

Respect to you all.

ive already started a thread with that idea in mind lol

Postby Andre147

Wild? Skullman? Andre?

Respect to you all.

Yes I'll be posting here the draw as it comes tomorrow when it's live, think it starts at around 1.30 p.m.. I should be at home by then just in time to hear who faces who at the Crucible.

Postby vodkadiet

Andre147 wrote:

Wild? Skullman? Andre?

Respect to you all.

Yes I'll be posting here the draw as it comes tomorrow when it's live, think it starts at around 1.30 p.m.. I should be at home by then just in time to hear who faces who at the Crucible.

Thanks guys.

Postby SnookerFan

Time for some completely unscientific guesses about who draws who at The Cruible, which I will pretend means I've got expertise if they happen.

Martin Gould draws Marco Fu, wins and plays Neil Robertson. Whom he loses to. Martin is heard to remark that he's forgotten what years it is, as they all seem the same in Sheffield.

Dominic Dale has a swift half to celebrate another trip to The Crucible. The draw is made, only for him to find he's playing Ronnie again. He stays in the pub.

Luca Brecel draws Judd Trump. Dennis Taylor and John Virgo can't stop talking about the gifted youngster, but they are solely talking about Trump. In their defence, they haven't watched much snooker since last year's event and don't know who Brecel is.

Peter Ebdon draws Mark Williams, wins and sets up a dream second-round match with Ronnie. Ronnie plays the first frame, gets bored and goes home with a bad back.

Ding Junhui draws Liu Chuang, and Steve Davis once again impresses the viewing public by demonstrating that he can't speak Chinese.

Hazel Irvine teases John Parrott about not winning through to The Crucible. JP makes some lame jokes to pretend he's not heartbroken by it. Betfred offer 1000-1 that one of JP's jokes will make somebody laugh, but still nobody puts any money on it.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

SnookerFan wrote:Time for some completely unscientific guesses about who draws who at The Cruible, which I will pretend means I've got expertise if they happen.

Martin Gould draws Marco Fu, wins and plays Neil Robertson. Whom he loses to. Martin is heard to remark that he's forgotten what years it is, as they all seem the same in Sheffield.

Dominic Dale has a swift half to celebrate another trip to The Crucible. The draw is made, only for him to find he's playing Ronnie again. He stays in the pub.

Luca Brecel draws Judd Trump. Dennis Taylor and John Virgo can't stop talking about the gifted youngster, but they are solely talking about Trump. In their defence, they haven't watched much snooker since last year's event and don't know who Brecel is.

Peter Ebdon draws Mark Williams, wins and sets up a dream second-round match with Ronnie. Ronnie plays the first frame, gets bored and goes home with a bad back.

Ding Junhui draws Liu Chuang, and Steve Davis once again impresses the viewing public by demonstrating that he can't speak Chinese.

Hazel Irvine teases John Parrott about not winning through to The Crucible. JP makes some lame jokes to pretend he's not heartbroken by it. Betfred offer 1000-1 that one of JP's jokes will make somebody laugh, but still nobody puts any money on it.

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon ‏ @davehendon
Eurosport is showing this season's finals all week to get you in the mood for the Crucible. UK Championship final on now.

That's a good idea, actually. Especially considering they didn't show half the finals live. :chuckle:

Postby Casey

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon ‏ @davehendon
Eurosport is showing this season's finals all week to get you in the mood for the Crucible. UK Championship final on now.

That's a good idea, actually. Especially considering they didn't show half the finals live. :chuckle:

One of the highest quality finals over the last 10 years.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Imagine a Ronnie vs Hendry first round match. :D

Bring it on i say !!!!!!!

Hendry not going to get many chances to play Ronnie over 2 session + again.

thoes are the matches the likes of hendry wants to play in not in cubicles against any old rubbish.

Postby Andre147

Back from school.. Just 15 minuets folks to hear who faces who in the biggest snooker show on earth, the Crucible. :D :D :D

I realise Wild will be posting the draw as it happens, so I won't be doing that since it would be silly two persons posting the same thing. :john: :john: :john:

14 minutes and couting......

Postby Wildey

nice_shoes_ken wrote:
Wild wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:28 minutes to go.

Come on!!!!

i thought it was 1.30pm ??

Yeah 28 minutes to start when I put that.

next time you make me look bucking stupid ill delete the bucking bastard grunting posts

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Wild wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:
Wild wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:28 minutes to go.

Come on!!!!

i thought it was 1.30pm ??

Yeah 28 minutes to start when I put that.

next time you make me look little kittens playing stupid ill delete the little kittens playing chameleon mother and baby kangaroo posts

I only pressed the 5 by accident Wild ;-)

Postby nice_shoes_ken

randam05 wrote:Me back from sixth form also! Any links to where I can watch/listen to the live draw?

On your tv if you have Sky, if not just type talksport in google, sometimes the actual talksport radio online doesn't work for me, so I have to go on another website to get it.

Postby Andre147

nice_shoes_ken wrote:
randam05 wrote:Me back from sixth form also! Any links to where I can watch/listen to the live draw?

On your tv if you have Sky, if not just type talksport in google, sometimes the actual talksport radio online doesn't work for me, so I have to go on another website to get it.

Please tell me another website, the talksport site isnt working :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: