Topic locked

BBC Pathetic Coverage

Postby Alex0paul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/16659380

According to this for pretty much the whole tournament the red button coverage will only be on between 10am and 1pm. Absolute joke and I am extremely disappointed. Lucky enough I have eurosport but for the causal viewer they will either have no choice of what match to watch or they will have to wait until 1120pm to watch an evening session.

:grrr:

Re: BBC Pathetic Coverage

Postby SnookerFan

simplysnooker wrote:pathetic, hope it is a typo and it is 10:00-23:00. I have eurosport too, but much prefer the BBC's coverage :/

Pretty much sums it up. I've seen this mentioned a few times on Twitter. I think everybody pretty much hopes it's a mistake.

Postby Casey

I think the red button print is a mistake.

However, it looks like they have dropped their evening slot for the first week - not great, is it?

Postby SnookerFan

Casey wrote:I think the red button print is a mistake.

However, it looks like they have dropped their evening slot for the first week - not great, is it?

If it's on the red, I don't really care.

If it's not :grrr:

Postby jojo

i think it will be on the red button every single match im sure it a mistake

if not then the bbc people need shooting

Postby Wildey

Rishi Persad ‏ @bbc_rishi

@rulesy @snookerbacker1 all matches will be on red button and online. Looking forward to it all.

Postby simplysnooker

Yes Rishi you beast! Renewed my excitement for it now, shame I'll have A-Level revision in the way most of the time though :/

Postby jojo

all the uk and masters matches were live on the red button every single shot so it would be stupid not to do the same for the biggest tournament of them all

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Rishi Persad ‏ @bbc_rishi

@rulesy @snookerbacker1 all matches will be on red button and online. Looking forward to it all.

:mex: :mex: :mex: