Post a reply

Re: Coral Shoot Out !!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Grace <doh>

I dont see the problem with having one tournamebt luke this in the calender year. I've enjoyed it today. Some good matches and some awful play, also.

Whoever wins the trophy and 30 grand on Sunday will have earned it and wouldn't we all like that kind of money?

I dont like Ronnie talking about numpties. It shows a lack of class. Interesting to see how nervous some of these lads are. But they deserve a craic at it.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Grace <doh>

I dont see the problem with having one tournamebt luke this in the calender year. I've enjoyed it today. Some good matches and some awful play, also.

Whoever wins the trophy and 30 grand on Sunday will have earned it and wouldn't we all like that kind of money?

I dont like Ronnie talking about numpties. It shows a lack of class. Interesting to see how nervous some of these lads are. But they deserve a craic at it.

Totally agree - also a good chance to see some of the lower ranked lads

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Cope was a huge prospect. Long road back now

A cul de sac,by the looks of this

Postby Chalk McHugh

Jaypers, there's another face i haven't seen in years, Joe Swail. Horrible cue action still.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I always found it hard to watch0 his awkward loiking cue action. The worst i've ever seen. Still, he was decent back in the day. Did he get to a World semi final?

Postby Wildey

buck me are people actually bucking watching <doh> <doh> <doh> :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :mood: :mood: :mood: :mood:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:buck me are people actually bucking watching <doh> <doh> <doh> :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :mood: :mood: :mood: :mood:

Why wouldn't people watch it? OK, it's not pure snooker, but it is good to watch and is - in my opinion - good for the sport.

Better than any other rubbish on telly

Postby Chalk McHugh

It's a nostalgia fest with Jimmy,James and Joe Swail getti g through to next round.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Bond, another blast from the past.Friday will have many golden oldies in the draw.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:buck me are people actually bucking watching <doh> <doh> <doh> :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :mood: :mood: :mood: :mood:

Why wouldn't people watch it? OK, it's not pure snooker, but it is good to watch and is - in my opinion - good for the sport.

Better than any other rubbish on telly

I find paint drying 10 times more entertaining and honest to god I'm not joking

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:I find paint drying 10 times more entertaining and honest to god I'm not joking

Do you ever joke?

Postby Chalk McHugh

5 hours of one frame snooker madness. The drunken headbangers haven't arrived yet.

Postby Chalk McHugh

These blue t-shirts bring out the best and worst of the players physique. Poor Smurf was wobbling left, right and centre yesterday as he left Watford with no ball potted to his name.