Post a reply

Re: Coral Shoot Out !!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

So this is basically the cream of world snooker. The top 128 or whatever. Nice to put a face on a lot of these names but i dont think quite a lot of them will be breaking into the top 16 any year soon.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Wells plays a snooker when he's 6 behind with only a minute remaining. The green was on? Crazy.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Lemon by name, lemon by game. Worst player so far. Another one who should think of a different career path.

Postby Chalk McHugh

You did Dublin proud Fergie! What a charismatic man. Such skill, such presence. One of our own.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:Lemon by name, lemon by game. Worst player so far. Another one who should think of a different career path.

To be fair, Lemons is an amateur so no need for pithy remarks

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Lemon by name, lemon by game. Worst player so far. Another one who should think of a different career path.

To be fair, Lemons is an amateur so no need for pithy remarks

Chillax pal, aren't we havin a bit of fun. Isn't that what the shootout is all about?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It was a joke Chalk.
'Pithy' you see.
Lemons have pith.
That's why it was funny - no offence intended.

Ha fair enough. You got me there.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Fergal having a good laugh at how much younger he looks than Dunn even though their same age.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Standard dropped alarmingly for that one. I'd fancy my chances after watching that.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Fergal commentates well

I've enjoyed listening to the players doing the commentary. The Spaceman, the Hawk were insightful. It's a nice little bonus for the shootout.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Warming upnicely lads. Some weekend in store. Snooker loopy in Watford. The drunkards, dipsos and rabble rousers will be skulking to their seats shortly.