Post a reply

Re: Coral Shoot Out !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:Warming upnicely lads. Some weekend in store. Snooker loopy in Watford. The drunkards, dipsos and rabble rousers will be skulking to their seats shortly.

<ok>

Postby Chalk McHugh

Haha comical miscue from the young chinese man who chips the white and misses the object ball. Stevens marches on.

Postby Chalk McHugh

O Brown was shaking like a leaf on his shots. First appearance on tv and it showed. His contribition of a solitary point will not live long in the memory.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Jones places his cue to the left of his chin. Strange, but if it works for him..

Postby Chalk McHugh

Twitter Alert from the legend Steven Hendry ; he's thinking of making a comeback and he fancies the shootout!

Obviously not that impressed with the standard on show.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Twitter Alert from the legend Steven Hendry ; he's thinking of making a comeback and he fancies the shootout!

Is it true that Ronnie isn't at this tournament?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Some posters on here could definately win a few matches in this format. Just need a bit of luck. String a 30 break together and Bobs your teapot.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Twitter Alert from the legend Steven Hendry ; he's thinking of making a comeback and he fancies the shootout!

Is it true that Ronnie isn't at this tournament?

O Sullivan made an appearance but it wasn't the one the crowd wanted. Didn't stop them shouting ' come on Ronnie' when he was playing a shot

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:O Sullivan made an appearance but it wasn't the one the crowd wanted. Didn't stop them shouting ' come on Ronnie' when he was playing a shot

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Ebdon is in the house. And leading too.

VEGAN POWER!

Colour blind power!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Vahedi has great chance after Ebdon goes in off. Ball in hand and he makes the sum total of 1.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iceman33 wrote:The tournament is fun but too many idiots in the crowd today.

You think thats bad? Wait until tonight for the real snooker fan bad boys.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Ebdon celebrates victory by screaming ' vegan power' to the crowd.

Did he really? I said that as a joke earlier.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Ebdon celebrates victory by screaming ' vegan power' to the crowd.

Did he really? I said that as a joke earlier.

That's what is sounded like to me anyway ha

Postby Deewee

I appreciate that McManus seems to have knowledge about every player, obviously a current pro but still