Post a reply

8 Ball Pool by Miniclip

Postby Cloud Strife

This is a popular app that can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices.

Does anyone here play this game?

Re: 8 Ball Pool by Miniclip

Postby fridge46

I used to play on my laptop, until someone cheated and stole all my tokens :wild: havent played since...

Have they got 9-ball yet?

Postby Cloud Strife

No, they haven't got 9 ball yet, that I know of.

It can be good little time killer. I've been playing quite a bit lately on the commute to and from work.

Postby fridge46

I just logged in (after about a year!). Nothing has really changed haha.

What level are you up to? I'm Lvl. 34 :shock: - though I will probably play like Lvl. 1 right now haha

Postby Cloud Strife

I'm on level 16 at the mo. Only started playing recently.

My username is: sephiroth1985

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you wish. :-)

Postby Roland

I'm rubbish hot at Miniclip pool. Why is this in the junkyard? Haven't played it for a while though but it definitely helps your snooker.

Postby Cloud Strife

Roland wrote:I'm rubbish hot at Miniclip pool. Why is this in the junkyard? Haven't played it for a while though but it definitely helps your snooker.

I posted it here. Wasn't sure which section it should have gone in.

Postby Roland

rubbish hot haha. I'll move it hang on. I'm sure I already started a topic on this a while back but anyway, I'll move it.

Postby Cloud Strife

Roland wrote:rubbish hot haha. I'll move it hang on. I'm sure I already started a topic on this a while back but anyway, I'll move it.

Yeah, just saw that thread. I think the game you're talking about is a different miniclip pool game.

With this one you can actually have proper h2h 8 ball matches with real people online.

Postby eraserhead

I've got it but i'm a guest and not sure how to add people but I'd be up for a game.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:I've got it but i'm a guest and not sure how to add people but I'd be up for a game.

I think you can still add guest members to your friends list, not 100% sure though.

Give me your guest username and I'll see if I can add you.

What I've found playing this game is it really helps with your knowledge of angles and pace of shots. Stuff which can really help when playing the real thing.

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:I've got it but i'm a guest and not sure how to add people but I'd be up for a game.

I think you can still add guest members to your friends list, not 100% sure though.

Give me your guest username and I'll see if I can add you.

What I've found playing this game is it really helps with your knowledge of angles and pace of shots. Stuff which can really help when playing the real thing.

Guest51281944

I've not played in a while and I won't be tonight because I'm pretty sick, but add me up.

Postby kolompar

I play it on my computer. I could play it all day but my internet connection is bad and I get disconnected many times. :-(

Postby Cloud Strife

Roco wrote:They have 9 ball now on this, but you can't play your friends yet, just randoms

Yeah, I mostly play the 9 ball now when I have a few minutes to kill.