Post a reply

what is your opinion

Postby faruk1

Me and my friend always end up arguing about Snooker and Pool which one is harder I told him I personally thought [after playing Snooker] that Snooker was harder shot making however you pratically couldn't miss position on that huge table.

But that's just my opinion What do you think is harder Snooker or Pool.

Re: what is your opinion

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Snooker by a mile! Iv not played either for awhile but can easily clean house on a pool table. I'd be lucky to get a double figures break on a snooker table thou.

Postby TheSaviour

faruk1 wrote:Me and my friend always end up arguing about Snooker and Pool which one is harder I told him I personally thought [after playing Snooker] that Snooker was harder shot making however you pratically couldn't miss position on that huge table.

Well yes, if you can split the reds nicely (mid table), then it´s a very difficult to miss the position..

Postby Wildey

TheSaviour wrote:
faruk1 wrote:Me and my friend always end up arguing about Snooker and Pool which one is harder I told him I personally thought [after playing Snooker] that Snooker was harder shot making however you pratically couldn't miss position on that huge table.

Well yes, if you can split the reds nicely (mid table), then it´s a very difficult to miss the position..

its not about getting on a red to pot it.

its about getting on a red to get position on the colour to get back on other reds and then if you fail the required position on a ball you have the ability to pot a 11 or 10 foot pot to continue the break.

lets not forget Tony Drago has been a more successful Pool player than a Snooker Player.