Post a reply

Re: Firepool

Postby Roland

bastard

Postby Roland

I had a few goes last night. I know I can get to 40+ so I'll be trying again soon. I had two scores over 30,o00 last night and in both I potted the white twice on the re-rack splitter shot and sort of gave up both times. I don't think I'll have time today but probably tomorrow during the Premier League I'll have another bash :santa:

Postby Roland

36875 and I think I potted 3 whites although the last was with 20 seconds left so I lost out 1 min 20. I can get 40,000 definitely.

Postby NedB-H

41575, could've been more without a couple of in-offs.

Funny how once you reach your next target, you keep getting about the same again quite a lot.

Postby Bourne

One in-off, just missed some silly balls at the end :-(

Postby Roland

well done

Postby Roland

nice

I've not played it since last week but the target is increasing all the time for when I next play. I've not had a 40000er yet.

Postby jadechelsea

NedB-H wrote:Image

Be a while before I beat that I think

well done my highest score is somethink like 4750 rofl <doh>

Postby Roland

Right, now I'm going to have an hour of fire pool and I'll let you know how I got on no doubt :redneck:

Postby jadechelsea

Sonny wrote:Right, now I'm going to have an hour of fire pool and I'll let you know how I got on no doubt :redneck:

good luck sonny <ok>

Postby Roland

haha thanks jade

so far I've had a run of 38 but I've not finished a game. It was quite funny because it ended with a good shot but the white went down and then in the next frame I was in one of those positions with 3 balls left and none were pottable and every time I tried to bring them into play they landed safe and when I finally got a chance I potted it and went in off. But instead of hitting restart I potted the white a few times so I could see what my run was.

:redneck:

Right, back to it. This is important, I must get a 40000er before I retire for the night.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:This is important, I must get a 40000er before I retire.

<laugh> there extending retirement age

Postby Roland

OK this is stupid, I've been playing about an hour now (had a couple of breaks in between) and I've not finished a game so I've decided to play out 5 in a row and post the scores in this post and then call it a night.

27500 rack 7 and 4 whites potted
40150 rack 9 and 0 whites potted

that'll do for now methinks

Postby NedB-H

Sonny wrote:OK this is stupid, I've been playing about an hour now (had a couple of breaks in between) and I've not finished a game so I've decided to play out 5 in a row and post the scores in this post and then call it a night.

27500 rack 7 and 4 whites potted
40150 rack 9 and 0 whites potted

that'll do for now methinks

<ok>

Took me several days and 4 or 5 scores around 40-41ooo, before I got the one above :) Think you'll beat me soon.....

Postby Roland

You're still the Snooker Island champion :santa:

It's too addictive not to have another crack but I had my fill last night after an hour and a half or so

Postby jadechelsea

Sonny wrote:haha thanks jade

so far I've had a run of 38 but I've not finished a game. It was quite funny because it ended with a good shot but the white went down and then in the next frame I was in one of those positions with 3 balls left and none were pottable and every time I tried to bring them into play they landed safe and when I finally got a chance I potted it and went in off. But instead of hitting restart I potted the white a few times so I could see what my run was.

:redneck:

Right, back to it. This is important, I must get a 40000er before I retire for the night.

thats still good <ok>

Postby Lucky

Not firepool, but you can play power snooker at http://www.funkysnooker.com/ its actually quite an enjoyable game to play, especially if you get the family around you, chanting obsenities and calling you names <ok>

Postby Bourne

Lucky balls wrote:Not firepool, but you can play power snooker at http://www.funkysnooker.com/ its actually quite an enjoyable game to play, especially if you get the family around you, chanting obsenities and calling you names <ok>

Anyone fancy a game ?

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Holy rubbish, the top score in the last month is 167,750 :scared:

Yeah, but I wasn't playing very well that day.

Postby NedB-H

Mate of mine put firepool on facebook the other month, I've got addicted all over again. Got past 50,000 now...

Postby Roland

I tried out expert mode and

See where the white is? Yep, I looked at the score to see if I'd passed the 50K with just under 30 seconds on the clock and I went in off <doh>