Post a reply

Judd Trump 9 ball watache thread

Postby Juddernaut88

The people's champion Judd Trump is involved in the 9 ball US open.

Let's see what he can do.

Let's watache.

Re: Judd Trump 9 ball watache thread

Postby Dan-cat

Deewee wrote:Judd's first round opponent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5lQqF48OR4 . He's just there on vacation. By his description, probably not going to win a rack against Judd. Not a bad experience tho

Awesome post Deewee, thanks man!!

He seems like a great guy and talks well of Judd's participation.

Postby Andre147

Excited to see how Trump will play.

9 p.m it is then? Hopefully find a good stream to watch it.

Postby Prop

Looking at DAZN. Not sure if you have to subscribe for a year minimum. Says you can cancel any time.

Postby Prop

Matchroom’s Emily Fraser said in the press conference earlier it was being streamed on DAZN. So I just signed up.

She didn’t mention that it was only streaming in America.

Edit: Fraser seems a delightful lady and any suggestion otherwise should be ignored :john:
Last edited by Prop on 13 Sep 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Prop

*sets reminder on phone to cancel subscription when I’ve calmed down in the morning

Postby Andre147

Prop wrote:*sets reminder on phone to cancel subscription when I’ve calmed down in the morning

You seem agitated mate... take a drink, relax. <cool>

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
Prop wrote:*sets reminder on phone to cancel subscription when I’ve calmed down in the morning

You seem agitated mate... take a drink, relax. <cool>

<laugh> I have a bottle of Rioja on hand ;-)

Postby Prop

I take it back. Just watched the conference again and she did say “in the US…”

So I’ve only got myself to blame rofl

Postby Juddernaut88

Phil Yates said coverage is available on Matchroom YouTube channel but I don't know which matches they will show. It could be table 2 etc.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:Phil Yates said coverage is available on Matchroom YouTube channel but I don't know which matches they will show. It could be table 2 etc.

Yeah I think it's only table 2 because Sky has table 1 right.

Postby James Bentley

Dan-cat wrote:Is it on matchroom.live?

It had better be, I just signed up for a month. However, once I did, the page refreshed and I was logged out. On logging back in, the links to watch live had all disappeared and when I clicked on "Pool", it said "There are no events". I've managed to find a live stream however (by going back to a page in my history) and they're showing something, but it's just a shot of an empty table with people wandering around in the background.

Oh, hold on, something's happening...

The Sky presenter and Karl Boyes are doing a link. And I'm getting all the off-camera stuff, them doing their mike checks, cameramen talking, sound guys testing the music cues and all sorts. It's quite novel but hopefully come nine o'clock it'll have sorted itself out.