Post a reply

Mosconi cup 2022

Postby RunningSide

Any Islanders watching Mosconi cup matches from Vegas, not a big fan of pool just thought I'd catch highlights. If snooker ever becomes anything like this the game is done.In typically US style if you can't win by skills, parakeet.The crowd disgusting, seeing Brendan and Marcel cringing means they been paid crazy money to at least bring some class to the event. Watching Jason Shaw singles match and his demented celebrations expecting someone to shoot him.

Re: Mosconi cup 2022

Postby Raiel

RunningSide wrote:Any Islanders watching Mosconi cup matches from Vegas, not a big fan of pool just thought I'd catch highlights. If snooker ever becomes anything like this the game is done.In typically US style if you can't win by skills, parakeet.The crowd disgusting, seeing Brendan and Marcel cringing means they been paid crazy money to at least bring some class to the event. Watching Jason Shaw singles match and his demented celebrations expecting someone to shoot him.

I will have a look at that. How can I watch it?

EDIT:

Found it on Youtube. <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

If it’s on YouTube I’ll catch some.

Mosconi Cup is far more Christmassy than a football World Cup after all.

Postby RunningSide

SnookerEd25 wrote:If it’s on YouTube I’ll catch some.

Mosconi Cup is far more Christmassy than a football World Cup after all.

Your going to be disappointed if its christmassy your after,more Gulf war and Europe been Iraq.