Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Honestly I don't know what Robbo is doing today - is he playing poorly or is being grinded down by Ebdon? Because surely this can't be the Masters Champion playing here. Maybe he should ask Carter how to beat Ebdon.

Robbo has been average and Ebdon has been playing pretty well actually.

Postby hendry_fan

*Stephen Maguire* 5-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan

MY OH MY,i can,t believe it!!!!.HALLLLLLELUJAHHHHH!.

Maguire has finaly beaten Ronnie,mind you the chances Ronnie gave him,Maguire had and needed umpteen chances to beat him!!

The amount of chances many players need to be able to beat Ronnie is pathetic!. <doh>

I just managed to see the end of the deciding frame,i watched it on the train on my new i-phone.

Ronnie needed plently of chances himself throughout the match and he did,nt half blow it in the decider,he played a awful shot from the blue to the last red.

Maguire took a gamble not goin for the snooker which luckily paid off!.

:happy: :happy: I just managed to see Maguire fluckeing or trebling the respotted black,just 1 min later i was travellin through a tunnel and my stream broke down,what a crackin black it was!. :clap: :happy:

Well done Maguire,just when i was losin faith in you!. <laugh> ;-) <ok>

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Honestly I don't know what Robbo is doing today - is he playing poorly or is being grinded down by Ebdon? Because surely this can't be the Masters Champion playing here. Maybe he should ask Carter how to beat Ebdon.

thats flattering ebdon lol

hes been grinding frames out after robbo failed to kill it off in one.

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:
Skullman wrote:

thats flattering ebdon lol

hes been grinding frames out after robbo failed to kill it off in one.

The Ebdon I've been seeing must have been really crap then, because I haven't seen Ebdon play this well for a while. Plus I have a high grinding threshold.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild you suggested to lenghten the format? Just imagine a best of 17 quarter between Robbo and Ebdon.

Robbo not slow hes just missing balls letting ebdon a chance to suffocate the frames

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild you suggested to lenghten the format? Just imagine a best of 17 quarter between Robbo and Ebdon.

On the bright after watching this match, I think the Chinese will be less keen to host the World Championships. Imagine best of 19/25 like these. :-D

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:

On the bright after watching this match, I think the Chinese will be less keen to host the World Championships. Imagine best of 19/25 like these. :-D

rofl

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wild wrote:

Robbo not slow hes just missing balls letting ebdon a chance to suffocate the frames

I have been watching this match since 3-2 Robbo and he was VERY slow and in no hurry at all to speed up things.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild wrote:

I have been watching this match since 3-2 Robbo and he was VERY slow and in no hurry at all to speed up things.

bullocks

im sick to bucking death of all this robbo is slow bucking rubbish its just not true..

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Well in the time it takes for Ebbo to take one shot, Robbo has already made four... I'm guessing Ebdon's the slow one.

to right

people that think robbo is slow with all due respect havent a bucking clue in bucking hell.

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:
Skullman wrote:Well in the time it takes for Ebbo to take one shot, Robbo has already made four... I'm guessing Ebdon's the slow one.

to right

people that think robbo is slow with all due respect havent a bucking clue in bucking hell.

Especially since the commentators were discussing a seven hour match just minutes ago. Compared to that, this is small fry.

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:

to right

these 2 are a terrible advert for snooker, if this was one of my matches at the Crucible I would hit the bar in Sheffield, buck this for a laugh :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

not only that but all this bullocks started after judd and Allen opened their mouth and rubbish came flooding out.

people then been jumping on the bandwagon faster than Drago on heat.

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:

to right

these 2 are a terrible advert for snooker, if this was one of my matches at the Crucible I would hit the bar in Sheffield, buck this for a laugh :hatoff:

in the old days it was the cough now its slow.

coughing has merrit

slowness hasent.

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:not only that but all this bullocks started after judd and Allen opened their mouth and rubbish came flooding out.

people then been jumping on the bandwagon faster than Drago on heat.

I have been critical of Ebbo for longer than I can remember, the same goes for Robbo, no style whatsoever......grind grind cough cough :irk:
Last edited by Smart on 30 Mar 2012, edited 1 time in total.