Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I didn't say Robbo is as slow as Ebdon nobody expect Rory McLeod is that slow but still he isn't doing himself a favour by not trying to speed things up.

To be fair he has been trying, but he has to get a chance first. He's been safety battles for 80% of the match.

Postby Skullman

Smart wrote:they forget that people paid money to view this muck, disgrace :irk:

If it was that bad, they could've left. They haven't so they clearly still want to watch. Meanwhile, Robbo needs a snooker. Ebdon finally ahead. :hatoff: to him.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I didn't say Robbo is as slow as Ebdon nobody expect Rory McLeod is that slow but still he isn't doing himself a favour by not trying to speed things up.

To be fair he has been trying, but he has to get a chance first. He's been safety battles for 80% of the match.

I think he has been playing way too many containing safeties. Also he messed up some of his chances when he was in, OK going off after the plant was unlucky but he also didn't get position on the intended red.

Anyway Robbo in trouble now.

Postby Smart

Skullman wrote:
Smart wrote:they forget that people paid money to view this muck, disgrace :irk:

If it was that bad, they could've left. They haven't so they clearly still want to watch. Meanwhile, Robbo needs a snooker. Ebdon finally ahead. :hatoff: to him.

they suckers for punishment. I got so frustrated with watching Lian Wenbo I upped and left front row, no boring runt grinds the buck out of my time, I can take it or leave it <ok>

I would happily sell my ticket if I was unfortunate enough to get Robbo/Ebbo at Crucible <ok>

Postby Skullman

Smart wrote:
Skullman wrote:

they suckers for punishment. I got so frustrated with watching Lian Wenbo I upped and left front row, no boring runt grinds the buck out of my time, I can take it or leave it <ok>

I would happily sell my ticket if I was unfortunate enough to get Robbo/Ebbo at Crucible <ok>

I call dibs.

Postby Wildey

my only problem with robbo this afternoon is playing screw backs to nothing instead of stun for somethings....

Ebdon getting to much respect he is rubbish just bury him.

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:my only problem with robbo this afternoon is playing screw backs to nothing instead of stun for somethings....

Ebdon getting to much respect he is rubbish just bury him.

I think that's just Robbo's style. Meanwhile Ebdon has a chance now.

Postby Skullman

boris_the_butcher wrote:hasn't the game been great without Ebdon doing well? I know he's entitled to play his own way but dear me.

Meanwhile Joe Johnson has just informed us that Ebdon's just "knocked one out".

Maybe that's how he gets through matches like these.