Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Stephen Maguire 2 - 2 Ronnie O'Sullivan (MSI)

TYPICAL INNIT!!!.

The same old story!,when Maguire gets off to a good start he suddenly starts messin up great chances and lets Ronnie of the hook!. <doh> <doh>

:zzz: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! :zzz:

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Stephen Maguire 2 - 2 Ronnie O'Sullivan (MSI)

TYPICAL INNIT!!!.

The same old story!,when Maguire gets off to a good start he suddenly starts messin up great chances and lets Ronnie of the hook!. <doh> <doh>

:zzz: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! :zzz:

:D

Snooker Overdrive,i don,t know whether to laugh or cry!!!,Maguire keeps up messin great chances,it,s his own damn fault that he allows Ronnie to get off the hook!!! <laugh> :mood:

Postby SnookerFan

The Eurosport commentators are discussing that the Judd Trump match was high quality before the mid-session interval, and it's slowed down now. There's a suggestion again that the MSI is a distraction. What do people make of this?

Seems odd to me that there's suddenly some controversy about them. I think they're needed as much for the fans watching live. And the referees who don't get a break, and can't nip out to the toilet like players can.

What do people think on this debate? Is the MSI outdated, or is it just Eurosport commentators making controversy where there isn't any?

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Amazing - Maguire with a terrific chance to make it 4-2 but ends up snookered on all pottable reds behind the pink. What a chance he let go there ...

AYE,CHANCE AFTER CHANCE MAGUIRE,S HAD!!! <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Well, both Lee and Maguire both need one frame to win. I wonder what odds you'd have got for tomorrow's semi being Maguire vs Lee, rather than Ronnie vs Judd?

I wonder what odds you'll get know? Not watching the Maguire game, does he look like winning, or might he bottle it?

Postby Odrl

What a frame that was... It's interesting, Maguire was in the exact same situation in one of the frames earlier, needing three snookers with a red still on the table, and he decided to concede. I will never understand the players who concede when needing less than 12 penalty points, because you can potentially get them in a single shot. Didn't work out for Trump in the end though, because he couldn't complete a simple colour clearance... ;-)

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:The Eurosport commentators are discussing that the Judd Trump match was high quality before the mid-session interval, and it's slowed down now. There's a suggestion again that the MSI is a distraction. What do people make of this?

Seems odd to me that there's suddenly some controversy about them. I think they're needed as much for the fans watching live. And the referees who don't get a break, and can't nip out to the toilet like players can.

What do people think on this debate? Is the MSI outdated, or is it just Eurosport commentators making controversy where there isn't any?

Eurosport Comentators talking utter Tripe viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3364#unread