Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Monique

Fascinating stuff between Ebdon and Robbo. Now we'll get an answer to this essential question: does a brain perform better when kept warm under a thatch of hair or when kept cool under a shiny scalp? This might determine the next trend among the headworkers in snooker.

Postby Skullman

Monique wrote:Fascinating stuff between Ebdon and Robbo. Now we'll get an answer to this essential question: does a brain perform better when kept warm under a thatch of hair or when kept cool under a shiny scalp? This might determine the next trend among the headworkers in snooker.

I think for proper comparison Robbo will have to face Ebdon with both his natural and straightened hair to see which works better.

Edit: Although I love how Robbo vs Ebdon is fascinating, but when Selby plays its boring. :john:

Postby Wildey

Playing Long Balls screwing back to the balk cush INCASE you miss is Negative thats one thing id like to see both Robbo and Trump improve on play for something off long pots they so good at Long Pots why hedge your bets.

Postby Monique

Skullman wrote:Could be a long frame now with the pink blocking the pocket. If only there was a name for these types of frames where a colour blocks a pocket...

There is, sort of: it usually ends up as a "magnet frame" as the players tend to push the reds towards the blocked pocket.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Could be a long frame now with the pink blocking the pocket. If only there was a name for these types of frames where a colour blocks a pocket...

no 2-1 robbo

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:i went for a snake hiss washed my hands and took a bag to a bin faster than it took ebdon to pot red and colour lol

That's nothing. I went to school, came back, went for lunch and finished before the pair of them finished the second frame #grinders

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:
Skullman wrote:Carter now needs two snookers to level at 3-3 otherwise it's 4-2.

Edit: Nevermind. Ali needs a miracle now.

Edit: he got one in frame 7 :-)

Odd miracle, like that time I tripped and broke fingers.