Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:just tweeted the pin end

I saw that. For you, that was pretty diplomatic.

it wasent a swearing type of tweet to reply to he was just trying to be clever and looked like a hammer so i was not about to distract from the fact he looked the pin end.

:-D

Postby PLtheRef

Casey wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:
Casey wrote:Who won between Ronnie and Williams?

I bet you'll never guess.

:chuckle:

Mark has such a mental block when it comes to Ronnie, it's unreal. He must already feel he won't get past the second round at the Crucible.

Indeed, Mark seems to be very confident before he runs into R O'S and I already can hedge me bets that Ronnie will win if they do meet in the last 16, regardless if he's seeded number 14.

Postby PLtheRef

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Also, how does everybody see Peter Ebdon v John Higgins going?

lets put it like this

if Hendry and ebdon wins my prediction contest is virtually cute little kittened

You staked all on one of those games didn't you

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Also, how does everybody see Peter Ebdon v John Higgins going?

lets put it like this

if Hendry and ebdon wins my prediction contest is virtually cute little kittened

You staked all on one of those games didn't you

yes on Robbo beating hendry

win win really

Robbo Wins i double my points Hendry wins hes in a quarter final.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:buck sake. Come on Ning!

He was better than this yesterday! :grrr:

todays a far harder match for him..

people like you expect it from him now and he knows it.

Postby Wildey

John From London Town wrote:Serious dish from Robbo this will be if he does it. I wouldn't worry too much about the missed black tho, the Great One looks like he's getting pretty close to being back in the zone.

yes overall his game does look like its slowly coming together again....to much to ask it reaches its 90s standard but im happy how hes playing just needs a run to get some confidence.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:buck sake. Come on Ning!

He was better than this yesterday! :grrr:

todays a far harder match for him..

people like you expect it from him now and he knows it.

Very true. I took Shaun Murphy to be a harder opponent, so this game should be easier. Not so, of course. Carter is no mug. I was impressed that Ning yesterday kept it together in the final frame for the victory, when many rookies crumble. But he kept it together. You're right, today he needs to keep it together the whole match. Hopefully, he can come out at 3-1 down and play with no pressure, like he did yesterday.

When I read 'people like you', I thought it was going to be some diss. rofl I bet the Chinese will be worse than me too.

Postby Wildey

no diss its just a eliment people take for granted when Hendry and Davis were dominating its not easy when ur expected to perform.

Postby hendry_fan

Neil Robertson 2-2 Stephen Hendry (MSI)

COME ON STEPHEN!!!!!.

It,s some good saftey thats keepin him in this match!.

Hendrys saftey is either top draw or not braw!.He either plays some crackers or he plays some absolute drivvlers! :-D

3 more frames STEPHEN!!!!.

I loved Neil Foulds bit on Robbos hair-do,....

,...."Yes,Neils hair,it,s quite an extraordinary sight" <laugh>

Postby The Cueist

Wild wrote:
John From London Town wrote:Serious dish from Robbo this will be if he does it. I wouldn't worry too much about the missed black tho, the Great One looks like he's getting pretty close to being back in the zone.

yes overall his game does look like its slowly coming together again....to much to ask it reaches its 90s standard but im happy how hes playing just needs a run to get some confidence.

90's standard=90's tables,These tables are more difficult in to play. :sad:

Postby Wildey

The Cueist wrote:
Wild wrote:

no just different

cueball control is harder but on the plus side you can use gravity and sliding cushings for better effect if you dont have to hit balls as hard along cushings

Postby gallantrabbit

The Cueist wrote:
Wild wrote:

Behave yourself are they. You only have to flick off the pack and the reds break like a starburst.

Postby SnookerFan

John From London Town wrote:Marvelous stuff from the Great One. Another bottle brown. Cool as you like. Love it.
Not much work getting done by me today either. :john:

He's done himself credit this week, win or lose this match.

Postby The Cueist

gallantrabbit wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Wild wrote:

Behave yourself are they. You only have to flick off the pack and the reds break like a starburst.

Wild,If you play snooker you would know that they are trying to achieve two ball control on a virtual sheet of ice with the knowledge that if the shot is not cued and timed right it rattles in the very tight pocket.

Real knowledge,Not assumed. ;-)