Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open W C and Last 32 Discussion!!!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The most bizarre Ronnie match I have seen for a long time.

yes campbell needed 3 snookers in that frame, got one with Ronnie smashing the cushion and missing a very simple red, then was unlucky to knock that black in, but in the end he won it... but Campbell had everything to win that frame, hadnt he missed that pink 4 nil and I think there would be no german masters comeback..

As it is, 3-1, well you can never tell with Ronnie. but better 3-1 than 4 nil

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The most bizarre Ronnie match I have seen for a long time.

And by the way, you said the exact same thing in the Ronnie v Higginson match in Germany, so not that long ago

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:

yes campbell needed 3 snookers in that frame, got one with Ronnie smashing the cushion and missing a very simple red, then was unlucky to knock that black in, but in the end he won it... but Campbell had everything to win that frame, hadnt he missed that pink 4 nil and I think there would be no german masters comeback..

Campbell needed 4 snookers.

If Ronnie would turn it on, Campbell wouldn't have a chance but O'Sullivan looks tired and disinterested.

Postby Roland

was unlucky to knock the black in or bloody hell that was a great shot to knock the black in and make it look like a bad shot depending on how cynically you are watching the match rofl

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

If Ronnie would turn it on, Campbell wouldn't have a chance but O'Sullivan looks tired and disinterested.

Yes, he needed 4 snookers, and Campbell isnt playing well, a bit more interes on the part of Ronnie and the result could have been 3-1 to him easily.. as it is, if Ronnie continues like that, cant see him winning...

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yes, he needed 4 snookers, and Campbell isnt playing well, a bit more interes on the part of Ronnie and the result could have been 3-1 to him easily.. as it is, if Ronnie continues like that, cant see him winning...

to be honest Ronnie dragging campbell down to his level.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

If Ronnie could win this match playing like he did so far, it would be one of his greatest achievements.