Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open W C and Last 32 Discussion!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:Is Jimmy playing like a world title contender?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... sence.html

hes playing to well not to my bottom

i honestly dont think he will ever play at the crucible again he just cant sustain any sort of Stamina over Best of 19s

Yeah, but give it a few years, Hearn will shorten qualifiers to best of 11. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Jimmy today was too good for his opponent, but that was because he was playing an opponent unused to the big environment. Jimmy made a couple of mistakes, but his opponent made more. But on saying that, Jimmy's standard picked up towards the end, he made a couple of decent breaks, and was on for a 147 at one point.

He won't beat Judd, unless Judd throws in a complete stinker. But I'm hoping he'll get a couple of frames won, just not to embarrass himself.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:Is Jimmy playing like a world title contender?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... sence.html

hes playing to well not to my bottom

i honestly dont think he will ever play at the crucible again he just cant sustain any sort of Stamina over Best of 19s

Yeah, but give it a few years, Hearn will shorten qualifiers to best of 11. rofl

then ill shorten hearn by a few inches by placing a sledge hammer on his head in a slightly agressive manner <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

The Cueist wrote:
Monique wrote:
Casey wrote:Is there news on any withdrawals?

Ronnie is in China already and I heard from Ali's manager that he's flying there today.

Good news. :D :hatoff:

Plenty of time for Ronnie to change his mind whilst walking to the venue.

Postby Monique

Muppet147 wrote:What 0n earth has R0bertson done to his hair? He looks an even bigger runt than usual.

The problem is that he's actually done NOTHING with his hair. That's how he looks naturally … when he doesn't spend an hour with the hair straightener before going out. He's probably forgotten it ;)

Postby Andre147

Monique wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:What 0n earth has R0bertson done to his hair? He looks an even bigger baby kangaroo than usual.

The problem is that he's actually done NOTHING with his hair. That's how he looks naturally … when he doesn't spend an hour with the hair straightener before going out. He's probably forgotten it ;)

Thats true Monique.. that is his natural hair style, the one we are so used to seeing him with is the one you mentioned there...

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Monique wrote:

Ronnie is in China already and I heard from Ali's manager that he's flying there today.

Yeah, we can never be sure sure if he turns up until the match begins at 12:30 BST on Wednesday.. he could change his mind a minute before the match starts, such is his unpredictability.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Monique wrote:

Yeah, we can never be sure sure if he turns up until the match begins at 12:30 BST on Wednesday.. he could change his mind a minute before the match starts, such is his unpredictability.

against Hendry few years ago he changed his mind during frame 6 <laugh>