Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open W C and Last 32 Discussion!!!

Postby Roland

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The most bizarre Ronnie match I have seen for a long time.

yes campbell needed 3 snookers in that frame, got one with Ronnie smashing the cushion and missing a very simple red, then was unlucky to knock that black in, but in the end he won it... but Campbell had everything to win that frame, hadnt he missed that pink 4 nil and I think there would be no german masters comeback..

As it is, 3-1, well you can never tell with Ronnie. but better 3-1 than 4 nil

Campbell needed 4 snookers.

If Ronnie would turn it on, Campbell wouldn't have a chance but O'Sullivan looks tired and disinterested.

Yes, he needed 4 snookers, and Campbell isnt playing well, a bit more interes on the part of Ronnie and the result could have been 3-1 to him easily.. as it is, if Ronnie continues like that, cant see him winning...

What's actually happening is Ronnie is trying to lose this match and the weirdness of his play is affecting Campbell so it's not as simple "He should be leading 3-1 because his opponent isn't playing very well". There's some strange stuff going on out there! It's box office though, you can't take your eyes off it. Ronnie will get a pasting for his performance and probably get a fine but it's great to watch.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Just remember the one where he missed the final black of the spot to force a decider or the one against Marco Fu ...

This is another one to add to that precious collection of his China open macthes

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I was doing ok in the predictions till I went big on Murphy and Ronnie <doh>

Ronnie stil in this match if Ronnie loses then ive cocked up predictions from almost 2000 points rofl rofl

Postby gallantrabbit

Just hope there isn't a pretty girl with a phallic looking mike waiting for Ron after this game... <cool>

Pray tell me who said Ebbo wasn't a tough oppo anymore... Of course if Peter relaxed a little more and didn't play each shot as if his children's lives depended on it he would do better, but will never give an inch for sure.