Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Witz78

Rocket_ron wrote:MJW used to have 100% up untill about 9 finals?

first 8 finals i think it was

anyway fact is Jonos lost FIVE finals

im sick of hearing about this 100% record BS anyway

since when did %ages become so important

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Witz78 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Who after 100 % robbo has the best conversion rate in ranking finals in top 16 ?

Bingham: 100%

who cares about silly percentages

GJ would rather Jono never made another final than won 2o more rankers but lost 1 final <doh>

rofl

Postby Witz78

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

NO

Look here

YES

if you look down at non rankers youll see he won 2 non rankers including Masters final before he lost a final <ok>

or do non ranking finals only count as part of a finals record when its Jono <doh>

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

NO

Look here

YES

if you look down at non rankers youll see he won 2 non rankers including Masters final before he lost a final <ok>

or do non ranking finals only count as part of a finals record when its Jono <doh>

Knew it was more than 6

well done witz

Postby vodkadiet

Skullman wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Can anyone remember what frame Junhui fluked a snooker behind the green early in the frame, and forced an error from Selby?

Frame six I think. Any reason you want to know?

Thanks. I was having an argument with a guy who said it never happened. I will point him to frame 6.

Thanks again.

:hatoff:

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:China and World's are the main one's.

Have them two also inbetween, but rather looking forward to China and Sheffield.

What do you have against the World Open, it's also 7000 points for the winner

It's ok but I didn't like the format last year, now he has changed it back again, but moved it to a different venue on foreign soil, which is a shame. Wildcard rounds aswell seem a bit pointless, yes it may bring through some Chinese talent, but most or all of them will not make the televised stages, so it seems pointless. China is also the same, but I prefer that because it's the main one before the Worlds.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

nice_shoes_ken wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:China and World's are the main one's.

Have them two also inbetween, but rather looking forward to China and Sheffield.

What do you have against the World Open, it's also 7000 points for the winner

It's ok but I didn't like the format last year, now he has changed it back again, but moved it to a different venue on foreign soil, which is a shame. Wildcard rounds aswell seem a bit pointless, yes it may bring through some Chinese talent, but most or all of them will not make the televised stages, so it seems pointless. China is also the same, but I prefer that because it's the main one before the Worlds.

China Open also has a wildcard round and the format is identical. On TV you just see the table you can't tell if it's in London, in Dubai or Shanghai.

World Open = China Open

Postby Witz78

World Open (75k to winner) > PTC Finals (70k to winner) > China Open (60k to winner)

money talks so thats how i rate these in priority.

between these 3 plus the World Champs thats a tasty £455,000 the players have left to aim for this season.

Postby hendry_fan

*Ding Junhui* 9 Mark Selby 6

I did,nt see one ball of the match,i,d watched so much snooker i had to have a break. :-)

Talkin of breaks,both players scored heavy,Ding knocked in a *130*and a *124* including a couple of others BIG breaks,Selby knocked in a *145*,*124*a *103* and a few other BIG breaks as well.

As i read on "World Snooker",Selby said it himself that regardless that he scored heavy in certain frames,he missed one too many and that he had his "fair share of chances".

I,like i,m sure most are,am surprised that Ding ended up winnin this tourney,i don,t know how he managed it but he won as thats all that counts in the end.

Well done Ding,make sure you don,t let your "Apple" go,she,s definatley doing you good!. :love: :-D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

anyway fact is Jonos lost FIVE finals

im sick of hearing about this 100% record BS anyway

since when did %ages become so important

since pillocks like you who thrive on percentages stats started posting online <ok>

Postby Roland

Robbo hasn't lost a final, everyone knows it. It's pretty desperate rooting through amateur, junior and pro-am career stats in order to prove otherwise.

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:World Open (75k to winner) > PTC Finals (70k to winner) > China Open (60k to winner)

between these 3 plus the World Champs thats a tasty £455,000 the players have left to aim for this season.

Aye, looks good. I think Ronnie will take the PTC finals - World Open will be, Selby, Trump, Higgins or Murphy

China Open - last event before the World's, it could be a surprise winner, Lee or Allen possibly?

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:World Open (75k to winner) > PTC Finals (70k to winner) > China Open (60k to winner)

money means bucking marmite its about playing the sport winning matches being the best cash is a bonus buck all else and adds buck all to prestiege of a event.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'M BACK, BABY!

:mex: :mex:

Welcome back! Enjoy your trip?

Yeah. I was good. I enjoyed a visit to a few of Newport's finest pubs, and got to see four matches. Including Ding playing three times. :bowdown:

Witz will be pleased to know that I went to a nightclub. At least, I think I did. It was only by accident. And what confused me was that it was 6pm on the Sunday. Which isn't really what you'd call night. But they had a DJ and dance floor and some disco lights. Which was awkward, as nobody was dancing and I had to shout when talking to the barmaid.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Yeah. I was good. I enjoyed a visit to a few of Newport's finest pubs, and got to see four matches. Including Ding playing three times. :bowdown:

Witz will be pleased to know that I went to a nightclub. At least, I think I did. It was only by accident. And what confused me was that it was 6pm on the Sunday. Which isn't really what you'd call night. But they had a DJ and dance floor and some disco lights. Which was awkward, as nobody was dancing and I had to shout when talking to the barmaid.

did she forget her hearing aid at home ?

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

money means bucking marmite its about playing the sport winning matches being the best cash is a bonus buck all else and adds buck all to prestiege of a event.

when it goes to an order of merit money will matter even more

of course players would rather win a PTC Final which is a new event with 40k more prize money than the Welsh Open final which has been around for 20 years.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:

<doh>

PUB <ok>