Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Semi Final Discussion!!!!

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:Witz

Who would you support higgins v robbo ?

mate id even support Snookerfan or the guy who shot Gaddafi ahead of Higgins <ok>

Robbo v selby

;-)

Postby hendry_fan

Selby 2 Ronnie 2 (MSI)

Oh dear,Selby really <should< be 3-1 ahead!.how many chances does he need to put Ronnie away!!!!. <doh> <doh>

Come on Mark,you really are gonna have to make more of your chances!!!!.

Postby hendry_fan

Witz78 wrote:er if anyone should be 3-1 up it should be Ronnie surely mate

Selbys had more chances Witz and Ronnies been lucky a good few times when he,s missed,often he either left something difficult on or he left nothin on,if he was,nt as lucky he would have given Selby even more chances,in saying that the chances he,s gettin he still should be makin way more of them.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Both could be 3-1 behind, they couldn't complain if they were.

I think Ronnie lost all his matches being well in front against Selby so it wouldn't be too bad if they would stay close together.

Definately... both arent playing their A game, far from it, so 2-2 is a fair reflection I think... I´m certain that after the interval both players will up their game, it will be like a new start to the match... could be a late one.. :john:

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Both could be 3-1 behind, they couldn't complain if they were.

I think Ronnie lost all his matches being well in front against Selby so it wouldn't be too bad if they would stay close together.

Definately... both arent playing their A game, far from it, so 2-2 is a fair reflection I think... I´m certain that after the interval both players will up their game, it will be like a new start to the match... could be a late one.. :john:

"could be a late one"

I hope it does,nt finish too late,i,d like to go out for a drink or 2 or 3,i met this russian blond beauty on thursday and she told me that she,ll be helping out at the bar i sumtimes go to this evening. :happy: :wine:

Postby Smart

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

"could be a late one"

I hope it does,nt finish too late,i,d like to go out for a drink or 2 or 3,i met this russian blond beauty on thursday and she told me that she,ll be helping out at the bar i sumtimes go to this evening. :happy: :wine:

:cum:

Postby Andre147

boris_the_butcher wrote:just as I expected, had Ronnie brought his recent form into this match he'd be running away with it, but there's clearly a mental issue playing Mark.

Couldnt agree more... another player, maybe even Higgins, and Ronnie could have run away with it... as it is, there is clearly a mental issue with playing Selby as you said

Postby Roland

OK that smiley looks OTT. Fascinating history between these players. Selby is clearly inside Ronnie's head. He hasn't done a lot wrong as in, he's not exactly playing slow. I think frame 1 was key, there were lots of pots but just not landing right from Selby so he was forced into roll up safeties and it got to Ronnie right from the start.

Postby vodkadiet

I can't see O'Sullivan beating Selby in a big match ever again. Selby is playing absolute rubbish and still leads 4-2.

This is why O'Sullivan will be never be in Hendry's class.

Postby GJ

This is showing why ronnie wont win another world title IMO

if he is struggling in a best of 11 how will he deal with far longer matches

Postby Witz78

Selby getting some run of the balls

Ronnie looks to be bored into submission here similar to Judd was against Robbo at the Masters

Key was Ronnie bottling that 5th frame, seems to have gave up and lost interest since then

unbelievably scrappy, but with Wiggy involved what could we expect

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:Selby getting some run of the balls

Ronnie looks to be bored into submission here similar to Judd was against Robbo at the Masters

Key was Ronnie bottling that 5th frame, seems to have gave up and lost interest since then

unbelievably scrappy, but with Wiggy involved what could we expect

robbo won most frames in 1 visit so thats BS mate this has been scrappy most frames :grrr:

Postby GJ

witz

I asked you yesterday and got no reply

any idea when robbos round 1 worlds match will be scheduled

?