Topic locked

888真人 Welsh Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 13th - Sunday 19th of February at the Newport Centre,Newport

Quarter Final time at the Welsh Open and a high quality line up sees German Masters Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan playing UK Champion Judd Trump as highlight.

in resent meetings Judd has had the upper hand over Ronnie so who will prevail this time ?

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

Image Image BBC SNOOKERImage

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:thought youd be anti Judd since hes supposedly Jonos big rival and you wouldnt want him to have any further clout over Jono by adding another ranker to his cv.

updated <cool>

Postby hendry_fan

So,we,re down to the last 8.

DING JUNHUI V STEPHEN LEE

Can,t recall the last time they met.

Lee,s looked the better player so far this week,Ding has,nt convinced me at all not only this week,but for a while now,so,i,ll predict that Lee will win this encounter.

SHAUN MURPHY v MARK ALLEN

Both looking sharp this week,Murphy and Allens form often seems to plunge as soon as they get as far as the 1/4 finals,but i slightly favour Allen to win this one as he,s due a good run.

STEPHEN MAGUIRE v MARK SELBY

I don,t know whats up with Selby lately,since he got to nr.1 in the rankings he seems to have lost the plot a bit,Maguire is on a good run at the moment but like most players his form can collapse from one match to the next,very inconsistent.
Hmmm,i,m not gonna predict on this match cause it,s just to tough to call.

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN v JUDD TRUMP

Well,it,s definatley the highlight of todays play innit.

As most know,Judds had the better of Ronnie the last couple of times they met but Ronnies been hiting very good form since the German Masters and looks very confident,in saying that he has,nt really been tested as most of the players he played have been playin rubbish against him,he managed to avoid the players that really can give him a game of it in the German Masters and up till now in this Welsh open the players he,s played have been well off song.

I hope that Judd beats him again today but the way Ronnies been playing and because his confidence is very high at the moment,it,s gonna be very tough for Judd,it,s always easier said than done but Judds really gonna have to make the most of the chances he gets,cut out unforced errors,it,s not as if the other players who Ronnie has played did,nt get any chances,they all had a good few but kept on messing up and when Ronnies in form you just can,t allow yourself to miss too many easy balls,play bad,cause your just not gonna get away with it.

Again,i,m not gonna predict who,ll win this one,as it,s also toooooo tough to call.One thing i will say though is,.....

:-D COME ONNNNNNN JUDD!. :-D

Postby Witz78

Goodbye loyal friends?
Who the hell is the intercoursing donkey doo annoyed american parakeeting fluffy kitten talking to?
Be on your way, i dare you to have fun and let your hair down in Telford. Even CDL will prob be living it up more than you will :D

Postby mediter

hendry_fan wrote:So,we,re down to the last 8.

DING JUNHUI V STEPHEN LEE

Can,t recall the last time they met.

Lee,s looked the better player so far this week,Ding has,nt convinced me at all not only this week,but for a while now,so,i,ll predict that Lee will win this encounter.

SHAUN MURPHY v MARK ALLEN

Both looking sharp this week,Murphy and Allens form often seems to plunge as soon as they get as far as the 1/4 finals,but i slightly favour Allen to win this one as he,s due a good run.

STEPHEN MAGUIRE v MARK SELBY

I don,t know whats up with Selby lately,since he got to nr.1 in the rankings he seems to have lost the plot a bit,Maguire is on a good run at the moment but like most players his form can collapse from one match to the next,very inconsistent.
Hmmm,i,m not gonna predict on this match cause it,s just to tough to call.

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN v JUDD TRUMP

Well,it,s definatley the highlight of todays play innit.

As most know,Judds had the better of Ronnie the last couple of times they met but Ronnies been hiting very good form since the German Masters and looks very confident,in saying that he has,nt really been tested as most of the players he played have been playin rubbish against him,he managed to avoid the players that really can give him a game of it in the German Masters and up till now in this Welsh open the players he,s played have been well off song.

I hope that Judd beats him again today but the way Ronnies been playing and because his confidence is very high at the moment,it,s gonna be very tough for Judd,it,s always easier said than done but Judds really gonna have to make the most of the chances he gets,cut out unforced errors,it,s not as if the other players who Ronnie has played did,nt get any chances,they all had a good few but kept on messing up and when Ronnies in form you just can,t allow yourself to miss too many easy balls,play bad,cause your just not gonna get away with it.

Again,i,m not gonna predict who,ll win this one,as it,s also toooooo tough to call.One thing i will say though is,.....

:-D COME ONNNNNNN JUDD!. :-D

Thanks for your stupendous input. But...

:mosh2: Rasping Ronnie To Ruin Trump :mosh2:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Goodbye loyal friends?
Who the hell is the intercoursing donkey doo annoyed american parakeeting fluffy kitten talking to?
Be on your way, i dare you to have fun and let your hair down in Telford. Even CDL will prob be living it up more than you will :D

You're so loyal, you make a mistake like that to make me feel better about being called SimpleFan all the time. :bowdown: :bowdown: :love:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Goodbye loyal friends! :wave:

I am getting ready, then I am away to Newport. :bowdown:

Enjoy yourself SnookerFan,don,t forget to put on your "SNOOKER ISLAND" T-shirt and your holey trainers!. <laugh>

Postby Witz78

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Goodbye loyal friends! :wave:

I am getting ready, then I am away to Newport. :bowdown:

Enjoy yourself SnookerFan,don,t forget to put on your "SNOOKER ISLAND" T-shirt and your holey trainers!. <laugh>

Doh! Come on, dont encourage her.
SF will be wearing a 'Im No.1 so why try harder' t-shirt no doubt....
And as for the foul stench emitting from his bargain basement sneakers, i just hope for CDLs sake that SF has some odour eaters insoles with him.

Postby GJ

By the way what was teh shambleswith the schedule yesterday

I was watching ronnie v williams expecitng matthew on after as the schedule said that for table 1

Last minute change was it.

Postby Witz78

Telford Newport same difference. Both total donkey doo holes i wouldnt send my worst enemy too.
Anyway theres more chance of Smart letting his HAIR down than there is of Simplefan. His idea of a walk on the wildside is rustling his bag of midget gems during the break in play between frames.

Postby GJ

If Bourne doesnt post today I think he really means it when he says he wont be back

As he will be really pumped for this match

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Do it Ron 2 more wins will do nicely

<cool>

2? I don't think so. Let's make it 3.

2 or 3 i dont mind

<cool> :D