Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Lee is doing better than expected. Selby also fighting back.

I expect lee to win very consistent of late <cool>

Postby Smart

The Cueist wrote::D Loved and adored it i did. :D :D :D

Now the rest of the pretenders that thought they would rule the roost ,May they be chopped down to size.

I only saw the last rites (well the last frame), but from reading back on here it seems to have been a good game. <ok>

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:
The Cueist wrote::D Loved and adored it i did. :D :D :D

Now the rest of the pretenders that thought they would rule the roost ,May they be chopped down to size.

I only saw the last rites (well the last frame), but from reading back on here it seems to have been a good game. <ok>

T'was an all maite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Know what i mean ,Geeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lesson long awited in the dishing it out stakes.

Ronnie is Legend,Not of myth either.Been there done it bought the T-shirt asnd let it dry in the bleaching sun and then done it again and again.

Have that Trumpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fans. :D :D :D :D

Postby jojo

at least selby will put up more of a challenge against ronnie maguire would have folded doesnt matter how well he would have played he would not have been able to close the match out against ronnie

selby played his best match this week to be honest he had to as maguire been playing very well lately

i still favour ronnie to win though he seem up for it his confidence his back

Postby DavieMac

How in the buck did he win that frame?!. And how in the buck did he pick that escape out in the 6th and get the cueball back behind the yellow?!

He's played some cracking shots in that match. Fair play :hatoff:

Postby Smart

DavieMac wrote:How in the buck did he win that frame?!. And how in the buck did he pick that escape out in the 6th and get the cueball back behind the yellow?!

He's played some cracking shots in that match. Fair play :hatoff:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3269
Mags positional play again let him down, just like Robbo. :pal:

Postby MarkSelbyNo1Fan

Stephen seemed puzzled after the game as to how he didn't win.

That performance was the Selby of old. Calm, composed and he knew he had to be in order to beat Maguire. I was slightly apprehensive with regards to his chances coming into this one but he upped his game by 60%.

He wont fold against Ronnie like Maguire would have and I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening(?)