Topic locked

Re: Provisional Seedings for the Crucible + Provisional Draw

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Damn it, brought tickets for table one on two occasions, and only one session on table two this year. Wouldn't mind watching any player who will be playing on table two, but the thought of having to sit through Carter and Maguire, if they happen to play Sunday afternoon first or second round, then I will cry and rip my hair out.

Fingers crossed I get to see Dott or Trump but I doubt it.

Postby Witz78

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Damn it, brought tickets for table one on two occasions, and only one session on table two this year. Wouldn't mind watching any player who will be playing on table two, but the thought of having to sit through Carter and Maguire, if they happen to play Sunday afternoon first or second round, then I will cry and rip my hair out.

Fingers crossed I get to see Dott or Trump but I doubt it.

you wont need to worry about Carter on the opening weekend

and you def wont need to worry about him on the 2nd weekend <ok>

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Fingers crossed, it's just that Carter has played on the first Sunday afternoon for about three years running now, ever since i've been going. We will see, might have to go all out hardcore and travel to Sheffield two days in a row.

Still some tickets left for Tuesday afternoon I think, table 2 second round, might go on my lonesome for that, then get kidnapped at Sheffield train station on the way home.

When will we definitely know though, think it was like a couple days after the Welsh Open last year?

Postby GJ

Just emailed a contact of mine from world snooker

they have told me

The worlds format / oder of play Should be out within the next couple of days

Postby Witz78

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Just ordered two more tickets for the first Thursday table two second round, opportunity was too good to miss.

So going on the Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. 4 travels from Leicester to Sheffield.

your keen commuting through each time, surprised you aint stopping over on the Wednesday night since your there Thursday anyway, Weds night of the 1st week always Nice Shoes Kens big night on the sauce as theres no Thu morning session.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

GJ wrote:Just emailed a contact of mine from world snooker

they have told me

The worlds format / oder of play Should be out within the next couple of days

Excellent work GJ, last year it was released a day after the Welsh Open, someone tweeted World Snooker and got the reply of very soon, and you have it's a couple of days. As long as it's the end of the week I will be happy.

I could stop over if I wanted to Witz, but not that keen, only got afternoon tickets so 11.00 train, arrive 1.30, get train back about 5.30 be home for about 7.00. Not too bad in all fairness, only an hour and a bit if I lived West Midlands then I might of thought otherwise.