Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Sad to see far more anti higgins comments than praise for ding.

Yes. Similar to last night when Robbo got his bottom handed to him by Hendry.

just proves Jono and Chicken Kiev are the 2 most hated players in snooker

apart from the obvious factor, the common denominator is that they both are exponents of snooker <doh>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
jojo wrote:ha

wonderful

i like these virtual match ball pink he keep missing lately first against murphy in the masters now against ding

very pleasing on the eye watching him lose

I know exactly what you mean.... some payback time for some of Ronnie´s losses against him in recent times, even though he wasnt playing Ronnie of course

<doh>

its nowt to do with Ronnie

its payback for Kiev <ok>

Yes,just got a little bit carried away there... love when he loses.....

not sure about that Kiev issue, but thats just a different opinion

everybody has their own reasons but the joy of seeing him lose binds us together <ok> <laugh>

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

I did an article praising hendo :D

Some how I think hell will freeze over before you do a simiar article as your an ungracious muppet.

I thought that was a joke article.

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Some how I think hell will freeze over before you do a simiar article as your an ungracious muppet.

you dont hate Hendry though

plus

you only really did it to try and deflect from the fact Robbo took a pumping by over exaggerating how well Hendry played to make it look like Robbo never had a hope in hell

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:There goes another title for Higgins. Only the World title left ...

Only the World title to defend you should say... he still has other tourneys that he can win

Higgins won't win anything 2012 should be continue playing like he has so far this season.

I don't want to brag but I predicted that he would fall down hard this season right after the World Championship 2011.

I still think he will come good at some stage, he will be disappointed by tonight and the winner was going to get a big boost. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes for him.

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

I thought that was a joke article.

:grrr:

Postby GJ

jadechelsea WC wrote:Cant wait for tomorrow Jake and me are going for the whole day :D :D :D :D :D

A big cheer for stevens please Jade :hatoff: :D

Postby jadechelsea

Skullman wrote:
jadechelsea WC wrote:Cant wait for tomorrow Jake and me are going for the whole day :D :D :D :D :D

Nice. <ok> Which matches are you watching?

Mark williams v ronnie o'sullivan
Mark Allen v Stephen Hendry
Martin Gould v Mark selby :-)

Postby Witz78

jadechelsea WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:

say HI to my mates CDL and CJ when you see them please Jade <ok>

Postby jadechelsea

Witz78 wrote:
jadechelsea WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:

say HI to my mates CDL and CJ when you see them please Jade <ok>

<laugh> ok :-)

Postby vodkadiet

The Welsh Open is a joke. The crowds are terrible, the format is terrible, and it is being held in Newport.

As a 17 year old boy would say when told by his girlfriend that he has got her pregnant, "GET RID OF IT!!"

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:The Welsh Open is a joke. The crowds are terrible, the format is terrible, and it is being held in Newport.

As a 17 year old boy would say when told by his girlfriend that he has got her pregnant, "GET RID OF IT!!"

<ok>

Postby Skullman

jojo wrote:the commentators made a point about the crowd being good in newport this week but everytime i see the matches there are so many empty seats

Maybe its good in comparison.

For example, for you Higgins losing 4-0 to an amateur is good in comparison to him losing 4-3 to a top player, like Ding.

Postby vodkadiet

jojo wrote:the commentators made a point about the crowd being good in newport this week but everytime i see the matches there are so many empty seats

That is because there is a happy hour in the bar between 1pm and 10pm, where pints are 45 pence a pint. That is cheap, even by Newport standards.

:-D

Postby Witz78

with runt de luxes like Welsh Superfan plus the imminent arrive of CDL junior Simplefan you cant really blame the humanoids from the Valleys from staying away <ok>

Postby Roland

Just had to read through the topic after seeing a comment about anti-Higgins. A few borderline posts but I'll let it pass.

Higgins did show a bit of form from when I picked up the match at 2-1 and he nearly did a typical Higginsesque clearance to win 4-2 which would have been quality but for the jabbed pink with rest at the end.

Doesn't matter what you think of Higgins though, the fact remains that as a snooker player he is class and he will be back winning more tournaments over the next few seasons so you'd better get used to it all you people who have a problem with him personally.

Postby jojo

over the next few years i will say ronnie will win double the amount of tournaments than higgins his game requires less concentration

higgins had his purple patch last year cant comment on the welsh open as i didnt see any of it but the other two uk and world not even the most die hard higgins worshipper can deny he had some criminal run of the ball at crucial moments

im not denying he a great player never have done but what i did say last year is that run of the balls wont go for him at crucial times this year and he wont win tournaments as much and so far i been proved right

every higgins defeat is sweet

ha

Postby GJ

Jojo

I have alot of respect for your views

But sorry thats BS you dont win a UK and a world ttitle the same season due to run of the ball

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Sonny wrote:Doesn't matter what you think of Higgins though, the fact remains that as a snooker player he is class and he will be back winning more tournaments over the next few seasons so you'd better get used to it all you people who have a problem with him personally.

That is true.

However Ronnie is now back on track and he will challenge Higgins's achievements over the coming seasons. I think it's a fascinating race for who can win more rankers - it's nicely poised at 23-24 at the moment.

Postby Skullman

jojo wrote:over the next few years i will say ronnie will win double the amount of tournaments than higgins his game requires less concentration

higgins had his purple patch last year cant comment on the welsh open as i didnt see any of it but the other two uk and world not even the most die hard higgins worshipper can deny he had some criminal run of the ball at crucial moments

im not denying he a great player never have done but what i did say last year is that run of the balls wont go for him at crucial times this year and he wont win tournaments as much and so far i been proved right

every higgins defeat is sweet

ha

Bull. I'm not even a fan, but he didn't have enough run of the ball to win the UK or Welsh. Anyway, he was in long matches for all of those, where run of the ball eventually evens out.

Plus if you're going to complain anyone's run of the ball, it would be Trumps, and even that wasn't that bad.

Postby jojo

i said run of the ball at crucial times

he had that against dott dott was 8-7 and fortyfive points up in amongst the balls everything on and he had a kick

likewise higgins at crucial stages had the run against all of williams ronnie and judd all of which kept him in those matches

im not denying he a great player and im not saying it was only because of the run of the ball he won them tournaments but they played a huge part in him winning

im being honest people will say im only saying this because i dont like higgins but im being honest calling it as i see it

Postby GJ

Trump gets away with as much if not more than higgins

And i dont see any posts saying trump is lucky

says alot .....

Postby jojo

skullman i never said anything about the welsh last year i didnt see any of it

as for the uk higgins would have lost 9-7 in the last sixteen against dott if dott didnt have a kick when just a few pots away from winning with the balls there

again i never said run of the ball was the only reason he won but it contributed hugely