Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Thanks. I remember when I first heard that. Willie Thorn's reaction was similar to that of a kid who had just learned that Santa wasn't real. rofl

Santa isn't real? :-(

No it's just the Easter Bunny in a costume ;-)

Of course. :D

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:There goes another title for Higgins. Only the World title left ...

Only the World title to defend you should say... he still has other tourneys that he can win

Postby Andre147

jojo wrote:ha

wonderful

i like these virtual match ball pink he keep missing lately first against murphy in the masters now against ding

very pleasing on the eye watching him lose

I know exactly what you mean.... some payback time for some of Ronnie´s losses against him in recent times, even though he wasnt playing Ronnie of course

Postby Witz78

Andre147 wrote:

wonderful

i like these virtual match ball pink he keep missing lately first against murphy in the masters now against ding

I know exactly what you mean.... some payback time for some of Ronnie´s losses against him in recent times, even though he wasnt playing Ronnie of course

<doh>

its nowt to do with Ronnie

its payback for Kiev <ok>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:There goes another title for Higgins. Only the World title left ...

Only the World title to defend you should say... he still has other tourneys that he can win

Higgins won't win anything 2012 should be continue playing like he has so far this season.

I don't want to brag but I predicted that he would fall down hard this season right after the World Championship 2011.

Postby hendry_fan

John Haggis 3 *Ding* 4

Witz78,ll be havin a fling!. <laugh>

Well,he <almost> did it again did,nt he did John,but <almost> aint good enough!.

The pink he missed for frame and match was,nt a gimme by any means,it was one of those was,nt it,it was more tricky than it looked!.

Thanks for winning Ding,it showed i was right again with my prediction!. <laugh>

Now why did,nt i take part in the predictions contest!. :roll: <laugh>

Higgins has,nt convinced me at all lately,and even though he often wins matches well over par,he aint gonna win em all with his B,C game whatever,thats the main reason i thought he,d lose tonight against Ding.

It,s bout time he started producing his A game again,time to start kmockin in those BIG breaks but he seems far from that at present though.In fact it,s been a good while since he,s shown his "A" kind of form!.
The matches he,s won lately has been won by his B or even C game.

Postby Andre147

Witz78 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

wonderful

<doh>

its nowt to do with Ronnie

its payback for Kiev <ok>

Yes,just got a little bit carried away there... love when he loses.....

not sure about that Kiev issue, but thats just a different opinion

Postby Skullman

Gotta love Eurosport ads. Personally I think the guy from the Vodaphone ad should ditch the girl. A girl who doesn't recognise Yoda isn't worth it.

More on topic, has anyone noticed that Dott has been having a mediocre season this year? In the main rankers he's only reached the last 16 twice. That's worse than Hendry last year.

Postby jojo

to be fair when higgins won the uk and especially world championship last year he had some criminal good fortune along the way at crucial times i mentioned it many times before against dott ronnie williams and trump

i said his luck will run out and he wont be able to continue winning tournaments without these huge slices of luck at critical times and so it proving to be this way

this isnt being bitter it just being honest from a neutral point of view

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Gotta love Eurosport ads. Personally I think the guy from the Vodaphone ad should ditch the girl. A girl who doesn't recognise Yoda isn't worth it.

More on topic, has anyone noticed that Dott has been having a mediocre season this year? In the main rankers he's only reached the last 16 twice. That's worse than Hendry last year.

<ok>

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Sad to see far more anti higgins comments than praise for ding.

Yes that´s right... Ding played well,especially that deciding frame break he made, wonderful.. higgins will be kicking himself that he didnt win the match, thats 2 crucial frame pinks he´s missed both here and at the Masters

Postby Witz78

Higgins doesnt have an A game

he always plays crap, his B game is his A game if that makes sense

he just has a nasty habit of sneaking wins like he almost did tonight which would have been the biggest injustice since Leslie Grantham got sent to the nick in Dusseldorf in 1966.

luckily hes losing the fear factor now and players arent scared of him and his mind games

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:Higgins doesnt have an A game

he just has a nasty habit of sneaking wins like he almost did tonight which would have been the biggest injustice since Leslie Grantham got sent to the nick in Dusseldorf in 1966.

luckily hes losing the fear factor now and players arent scared of him and his mind games

Robbo was never scared of him TBH

<cool>

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Sad to see far more anti higgins comments than praise for ding.

Yes. Similar to last night when Robbo got his bottom handed to him by Hendry.

I did an article praising hendo :D

Some how I think hell will freeze over before you do a simiar article as your an ungracious muppet.

Postby Andre147

Witz78 wrote:Higgins doesnt have an A game

Yes, but he might well come back at the Worlds playing awful snooker all season and win the whole tourney.... he had a similar season in 2006/2007..... did nothing in the ranking events, only to come to the Crucible and win..