Topic locked

Well done Hendry

Postby GJ

Congrats to Hendo and his loyal fans Wild and Case.

Stunning performance from the GOAT today and apart from frame 3 it was top quality snooker.

Well done Stephen and good luck for the rest of the event.

This thread is to praise Stephen on his fine win today , so any off topic and BS posts are not welcome on this thread.

Cheers

GJ

Re: Well done Hendry

Postby GJ

Good to see robbo also praising Hendry

Wow great performance by Hendry to beat me there. That was the Hendry of old unfortunately for me!

Postby Skullman

Feel your pain mate as a fellow Robbo fan, but Hendry deserved it. Played really well.
At least Neil has a chance for revenge in the World Open.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Feel your pain mate as a fellow Robbo fan, but Hendry deserved it. Played really well.
At least Neil has a chance for revenge in the World Open.

You have to take your :hatoff: to a performance as good as that

hendo :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:still rate Davis performance v Carter higher :D

<doh>

Postby Casey

Cheers GJ! I agree it was great to see the praise from Robbo after. :hatoff:

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Cheers GJ! I agree it was great to see the praise from Robbo after. :hatoff:

It would be great if hendo can keep this form up and his confidence will be sky high now :-)

Postby jojo

every once in a while players like hendry and davis will play a good match im not sure who they playing next hendry i think plays allen or doherty and im not sure about davis

both can have a good run here davis tends to have a good run on average once per year but today was a good performance from hendry i tend to think his game is too one dimensional for him to win this tournament

i actually give davis a better chance to go further this week

Postby GJ

Cant see steve beating shaun TBH

Postby jojo

yeah that was before i knew he play murphy but with these best of seven matches you never know

davis has to get off to a good start but apart from the recent matches against robertson and maguire murphy is playing so well

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:Hendo :bj: :cum: Jono

;-)

Postby gallantrabbit

The biggest danger for Hendry now is that he thinks he can pot everyone off the table again. head down, nice and steady and he could be top 10 again. Might seem a bit daft saying that after one result, but he really shouldn't be in the position he is. He should be reaching quarters at least regularly.

Postby Muppet147

gallantrabbit wrote:The biggest danger for Hendry now is that he thinks he can pot everyone off the table again. head down, nice and steady and he could be top 10 again. Might seem a bit daft saying that after one result, but he really shouldn't be in the position he is. He should be reaching quarters at least regularly.

I agree. It does seem daft. :-D