Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion!!!!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:If Marco and Shaun win today the top half of the worlds draw will be loaded big time.

Higgins
Ronnie
Trump
Shaun
Ding
Dott

Higgins and Trump after the first round? :?

Go Ronnie, now you have to beat Fu.

would be

round 1 qualifier
round 2 higgins
quarters ding or dott
semis trump

Trump in the semis instead of the quarters? OK that would be a lot better.

Postby hendry_fan

Wednesday 15th of February

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu
Mark Allen v Ken Doherty

Very intresting matches.

Fu,known for his good performances against Ronnie,although,correct me if i,m wrong,i think Ronnie has beaten Fu on there last 2 or even 3 matches.

Mark "The Pistol Allen against "Crafty Ken",could be a bit of a needle match this one as Ken did some critisising about Allen!.

Postby hendry_fan

I was just about to write this,....

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: FU!. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: "Fu,should,nt have bovered even going to Wales today".

Ronnie was 2-0 up and was leading by over 50 in the 3rd frame,looked a certain 3-0 but then misses an easy black off its spot,Fu comes to the table and clears to the pink to pinch the frame. :roll:

2-1 Ronnie.

Fu in first in the 4th frame but blows a good chance,can,t see him coming back from here now. :roll:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:I was just about to write this,....

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: FU!. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: "Fu,should,nt have bovered even going to Wales today".

Ronnie was 2-0 up and was leading by over 50 in the 3rd frame,looked a certain 3-0 but then misses an easy black off its spot,Fu comes to the table and clears to the pink to pinch the frame. :roll:

2-1 Ronnie.

Fu in first in the 4th frame but blows a good chance,can,t see him coming back from here now. :roll:

rofl rofl :wave:

Postby hendry_fan

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: WHAT A MISS ON THE BLUE FROM FU!!!!!!.Misses the most easiest of blues to the centre pocket!. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

<doh> <doh> Flippin eck,my cat could,ve even potted that!!!!! <doh> <doh>

Postby hendry_fan

:td: COME ONNNNN RONNIE,FINISH HIM OFF,I CAN,T TAKE ANYMORE OF FU,S DRIVVEL!!!!. :td:

:dizzy: RONNIE COULD HAVE GIVEN FU A 50 PT START EVERY FRAME BAR THE ONE FU WON AND WOULD STILLL HAVE WON!!!! :dizzy:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Good performance by Ronnie. He was concentrated and focussed throughout the match. Fu played alright but he made a couple of mistakes and he was punished.

Ronnie said in the studio that he was pleased to get through, that he never wants to go out early after a tournament win and that he is looking forward to his match against Williams.

Now he's back to No. 15 in the provisional ranking - that would mean playing Selby in Crucible in the last 16.
Last edited by Snooker Overdrive on 15 Feb 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

*Ronnie O'Sullivan* 4-1 Marco Fu

Gordon Bennet!!!!,pure n utter garbage from Fu,i saw it comin shortly after the match had just even started,he had bout 3 reasonable chances in the first frame but blew the lot,immediatly let Ronnie off the hook which is of course the worst thing one can do especially at the start of a match.

The blue to the centre pocket has to be the miss of the tourney so far,absolute bananas from Fu!!!!. :dizzy:

Fair play to Ronnie though in punishing Fu,scored heavily. A well n truly deserved win.

:fart: Fu :fart:

Postby daraghj82

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Good performance by Ronnie. He was concentrated and focussed throughout the match. Fu played alright but he made a couple of mistakes and he was punished.

Ronnie said in the studio that he was pleased to get through, that he never wants to go out early after a tournament win and that he is looking forward to his match against Williams.

Now he's back to No. 15 in the provisional ranking - that would mean playing Selby in Crucible in the last 16.

that will be great game against mjw , they've been having a ding dong battle on twitter in
the last few months :-)

Postby Snooker Overdrive

daraghj82 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Good performance by Ronnie. He was concentrated and focussed throughout the match. Fu played alright but he made a couple of mistakes and he was punished.

that will be great game against mjw , they've been having a ding dong battle on twitter in

Both said afterwards their first round matches that they look forward playing each other. I think one of them is lying :gag:

Postby Monique

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
daraghj82 wrote:

Both said afterwards their first round matches that they look forward playing each other. I think one of them is lying :gag:

I don't think any of them is lying. They know each other well, respect each other, go along well despite the mutual teasing and they both know this is a match that will be played in great atmosphere … something they both relisH

Postby hendry_fan

daraghj82 wrote:

I,m really not one to jump the gun,but i can,t see Williams beating Ronnie tomorrow,Williamses form has plunged lately and Ronnie looks in good shape,Ronnie will beat Willams 2morrow,i would,nt bet my house on it but i,m pretty sure Ronnie will beat him.

I,m not sure whats up with Williams lately,maybe he,s been "twitting" too much instead of spendin time on the practice table!. :roll: ;-) :-D

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Monique wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
daraghj82 wrote:

I don't think any of them is lying. They know each other well, respect each other, go along well despite the mutual teasing and they both know this is a match that will be played in great atmosphere … something they both relisH

Honestly I would be surprised if Williams really deep down is looking forward to this match. He will be looking foward to playing Ronnie, like Ronnie looks forward playing Higgins.