Topic locked

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion!!!!

Postby Roland

Can't believe that for a second. JJ is class!

I hear Fergal has come out to "Jump around" :redneck:

And well done Ding earlier in his 4-0 over Dark Mavis. Poor Mark yet to make that elusive top 16, missed the boat last month.

Postby SnookerFan

SavoMilosevic wrote:Uncle Steve still playing good snooker - two century breaks in a best of 7 match is top stuff!! I'm a Mark Williams fan, but there is no player that I respect more than Davis. What a great guy, he really loves the sport. :-)

:happy: STEVE! :bowdown:

Postby Andre147

SavoMilosevic wrote:Uncle Steve still playing good snooker - two century breaks in a best of 7 match is top stuff!! I'm a Mark Williams fan, but there is no player that I respect more than Davis. What a great guy, he really loves the sport. :-)

He does indeed, and to still play at this level with his age just goes to show that even more...

A true embassador for our game....wish him all the best for this tournament :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

DavieMac wrote:Davis for the title.

I think Carter may top himself. His stay in the doldrums shows no sign of ending.

Perhaps a tad optimistic. But hey, it'd be good to see him have a decent run of it.

Postby randam05

Just pure genius. Why they didnt show that match over Steve Davis I dont know, but two centuries and winning from 2-1 down and 3-2 down with one visit in the decider is pure class. No way thats 'scrapping' it out as some and himself may say.

I fancy him to beat his next opponent too by similar scoreline.

Postby SavoMilosevic

With Davis it's all about a little bit of practice just before tournaments. If he puts a few hours, he starts to feel the shots (especially with that new Alex Higgins' grip which he says he uses since the Worlds in 2010 although I'm not sure that's true) and with all his experience he will always have a chance for a good run in any tournament.

Postby Muppet147

Witz78 wrote:GO NUGGET

never had any doubts, in high scoring form again too i see

3rd 4-3 win in a row, i reckon he can turn Murphy over too now

Yes, congrats Steve. I didn't see the match but it sounds like he on form.

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:Just pure genius. Why they didnt show that match over Steve Davis I dont know, but two centuries and winning from 2-1 down and 3-2 down with one visit in the decider is pure class. No way thats 'scrapping' it out as Wild and himself may say.

I fancy him to beat his next opponent too by similar scoreline.

:hatoff: