Topic locked

Re: Welsh Open Draw and Format

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
She was married to a guy who was sleeping around, and wanted to gain revenge in the shape of Frame's experienced Penis. Can you blame the lass?!!

Do you remember the address of this woman? rofl

did she have a hair lip or a cleft pallet :wave:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
She was married to a guy who was sleeping around, and wanted to gain revenge in the shape of Frame's experienced Penis. Can you blame the lass?!!

Do you remember the address of this woman? rofl

theres a girl with a cleft pallet thingy who lives in my hometown, in the wake of 9/11 she got tagged with the nickname Lip Laden.

She was the original Body from Baywatch and Face from Crimewatch so you know what blokes are like, once drunk things arent always as they appear :dizzy:

One by one my pals were rumbled for going with her, sighted leaving nightclub with her, sighted getting in a taxi with her, mobile phone evidence of snogging her in a pub, coming out and basically admitting it unprovoked. Then alas, my moment of shame came when i woke up on a Sunday to find my phone full of texts of ridicule. Turned out id been caught round the back of the town hall with her in a compromising position. Of course i denied all knowledge and tried to worm my way out of it.

Postby jojo

So this tournament start tomorrow if it anything like the recent German one it should be good

looking at wilds schedule thread it a bit funny the session times tomorrow but some decent matches in prospect for the first day good luck steve davis and liang wenbo

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Probably, if she was a local to Croydon.

No, but she had good taste. She recognised a horny guy, and wanted a piece of his meat.

I obliged

:-D

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:So this tournament start tomorrow if it anything like the recent German one it should be good

looking at wilds schedule thread it a bit funny the session times tomorrow but some decent matches in prospect for the first day good luck steve davis and liang wenbo

Wilds schedule for Monday

9am

11am

1pm

5pm

7pm

10pm

Postby GJ

:gag: <laugh> :baby:

Postby hitman_ronnie1

vodkadiet wrote:Newport is like hell on earth. I can't imagine a worse place to be on a cold a Monday in February.

Anyone travelling down needs their head tested.

what is he like. :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

hitman_ronnie1 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Newport is like hell on earth. I can't imagine a worse place to be on a cold a Monday in February.

yeh what is SNOOKERFAN like for not heeding the "friendly advice" of me and Vodka, and chosing to ignore us and indeed proceed to the end of the earth for this.

The hypocrit got his mum to send a letter to Barry Hearn about the UK format being shortened and how he wouldnt be going to watch best of 11s, yet now hes off to bumboyo valleyland to watch this best of 7 tripe <doh>

Postby Roland

<laugh>

I can't possibly edit the swearing out, it's too funny. I'm still laughing

laughing with BG at the laptop then chasing sheep rofl

Postby Wildey

Jesus buck i think i should Join Noal in the Legend Section...

has anyone had so much talked about them when they not actually Online than me im a Living Legend of Snooker Island absalutly no Doubt about it <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Jesus buck i think i should Join Noal in the Legend Section...

has anyone had so much talked about them when they not actually Online than me im a Living Legend of Snooker Island absalutly no Doubt about it <ok>

I'll be honest. I, for one, have no interest in your love life.

Postby SnookerFan

hitman_ronnie1 wrote:

Stick to the boxing, you fanny. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

(Monday 13th of February)

Ryan Day v Michael Holt
Ding Junhui v Mark Davis

Judd Trump v Fergal O'Brien
Ali Carter v Steve Davis

Shaun Murphy v Mark Joyce
Graeme Dott v Tom Ford

John Higgins v Liang Wenbo
Dominic Dale v Sam Baird

Can day finaly start producing,would be a good time to do it playin in front of his home crowd,he,s badly in need of results,it seems donkeys years since he,s produced.

Can,t see M Davis gettin past Ding but as it,s <only>(best of 7),it,s very possible.

Trump <should> take care of O'Brien

Ali Carter v Steve Davis.Davis certainly has a chance against Carter as Davis has shown some good form lately and as Carter seems to be spendin more time in his boeing 767 than on the snooker table.

Murphy and Dott <should> win there matches.

John Higgins v Liang Wenbo.Come on John,although it would be good to see Wenbo playin well again.

Dominic Dale v Sam Baird.Anyones match this one.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:(Monday 13th of February)

Ryan Day v Michael Holt
Ding Junhui v Mark Davis

Judd Trump v Fergal O'Brien
Ali Carter v Steve Davis

Shaun Murphy v Mark Joyce
Graeme Dott v Tom Ford

John Higgins v Liang Wenbo
Dominic Dale v Sam Baird

Can day finaly start producing,would be a good time to do it playin in front of his home crowd,he,s badly in need of results,it seems donkeys years since he,s produced.

Can,t see M Davis gettin past Ding but as it,s <only>(best of 7),it,s very possible.

Trump <should> take care of O'Brien

Ali Carter v Steve Davis.Davis certainly has a chance against Carter as Davis has shown some good form lately and as Carter seems to be spendin more time in his boeing 767 than on the snooker table.

Murphy and Dott <should> win there matches.

John Higgins v Liang Wenbo.Come on John,although it would be good to see Wenbo playin well again.

Dominic Dale v Sam Baird.Anyones match this one.

Agree with most of that.

Do you think Hendry has any chance of beating Robertson, sir?