Topic locked

John Evans

Postby SnookerFan

Did you see the Snookerbacker Blog? Apparently John Evans is not going to be at the Welsh Open this year. rofl

If this is true, my enjoyment of the tournament goes down instantly by 25% Can anybody confirm or deny?

Re: John Evans

Postby The Cueist

SnookerFan wrote:Did you see the Snookerbacker Blog? Apparently John Evans is not going to be at the Welsh Open this year. rofl

If this is true, my enjoyment of the tournament goes down instantly by 25% Can anybody confirm or deny?

Don't care as long as Ronnie does well. :D :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby The Cueist

See Redknapp has been cleared of tax evasion :D :D :D :D One step closer to being England manager in the very near future. :D :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

The Cueist wrote:See Redknapp has been cleared of tax evasion :D :D :D :D One step closer to being England manager in the very near future. :D :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

What, and you're hoping that he'll get interviewed by John Evans? :huh:

Postby Alex0paul

Thank buck for the that. The most irritating man ever.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Thank buck for the that. The most irritating man ever.

thought you would like that all it needs now is for Lisowski to not turn up this week and you will be a happy bunny <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:

thought you would like that all it needs now is for Lisowski to not turn up this week and you will be a happy bunny <laugh>

You just reminded me of last year, when I was watching Higgins vs Lisowski in Newport. :-)

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

You just reminded me of last year, when I was watching Higgins vs Lisowski in Newport. :-)

yea that was a great match ....

looking at this season Jack just not pushed on i feel his WC Reversal vs Davis hit him a bit hard.

Postby Witz78

no Evans

thank god for that

be better off with Roy Evans the ex Liverpool manager or Roy Evans who was married to Pat Butcher.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:no Evans

thank god for that

be better off with Roy Evans the ex Liverpool manager or Roy Evans who was married to Pat Butcher.

my sister is a evans would she do :chin:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:no Evans

thank god for that

my sister is a evans would she do :chin:

dunno, havent seen her yet mate :evilgrin:

Postby GJ

gutted he was the voice of welsh snooker

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:look on the bright side GJ

Willie is back :D

:D :D :D :D :D :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:It's a good swap. One old runt for another. <ok>

We've got rid of a sausage, and got in a Willie instead.

Postby SnookerFan

Hopefully, to aid through his heartbreaking absence, there will be somebody else at the Welsh Open for us all to see.

:love:

Postby The Cueist

SnookerFan wrote:
The Cueist wrote:See Redknapp has been cleared of tax evasion :D :D :D :D One step closer to being England manager in the very near future. :D :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

What, and you're hoping that he'll get interviewed by John Evans? :huh:

Yes ,It is my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <doh> <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

rofl rofl