Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Final Discussion !!

Postby boris_the_butcher

jojo wrote:what the shenanigans with holt ? im not on twitter but it look like he upsetting a lot of people

personally if i was a top level professional i wouldnt go near that thing

back to matters on the table and ronnie goes 1-0 with a century after maguire broke down on 25 if ronnie take a lead into the final session he will win comfortably he always relaxed against maguire

the analogy of monkeys with machine guns is very apt.

Postby GJ

ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAGUIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postby jojo

four centuries in four frames

3-1 maguire and ronnie done nothing wrong

probably the best four frames of snooker i ever seen but a ronnie hendry semi at the crucible sticks out

full credit to maguire i thought he was going to get a vicious beating but at the moment he look a rapist who hungry

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:3-1 maguire

Not looking good for ronnie

if Ronnie had lost scrappy frames id be more concerned

i expect him to see Maguires play as a challenge to rise to

hes done nothing wrong himself, not missed a pot yet

yes not even a safety mistake, Maguire just potted unbelievable long pots

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:3-1 maguire

Not looking good for ronnie

if Ronnie had lost scrappy frames id be more concerned

i expect him to see Maguires play as a challenge to rise to

hes done nothing wrong himself, not missed a pot yet

<ok>

But mags looks unstoppable and really focused :-)

Postby GJ

It would be great to add maguire to the main contenders for the worlds this year.

The more big contenders the better snooker we will get

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:It would be great to add maguire to the main contenders for the worlds this year.

The more big contenders the better snooker we will get

Adrian Gunnell?!!!

Postby Andre147

jojo wrote:four centuries in four frames

3-1 maguire and ronnie done nothing wrong

probably the best four frames of snooker i ever seen but a ronnie hendry semi at the crucible sticks out

full credit to maguire i thought he was going to get a vicious beating but at the moment he look a rapist who hungry

Those 4 in a row on the Hendry Ronnie match werent the first 4 of the session, were actually the last 4 of the 3rd session I think, it was 12 all in the 1999 Worlds semi.

But this is brilliant from Maguire, 3 in a row... and 1 from Ronnie.... And Witz is right, if Ronnie had lost scrappy frames I´d be more concerned, as it is he hasnt done nothing wrong, so expect him to rise to the challenge Maguire is presenting us this afternoon

Postby Casey

Maguire has been by far the best player this week - 5 -0 v Higgins, beats Trump and 6 -0 v Murphy - Unreal.

If this match goes close though you would fancy Ronnie. Maguire has to take a lead in this first session.

Postby GJ

If mags can close this out today , his confidence will be sky high for the rest of the season and he could be a big danger at the worlds because when on form he can be so tough to beat.

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:If mags can close this out today , his confidence will be sky high for the rest of the season and he could be a big danger at the worlds because when on form he can be so tough to beat.

long way to go before the worlds

Welsh
World Open
PTC Final
China

his form could just as easy dip

look at Wiggy, for the first few months of the season he was the man :limp:

Mags and Jono made 5 consecutive centuries at the 2009 Masters, can the record be equalled or bettered?

personally, i can see the game going scrappy after the break now

Postby jojo

4-1 only saw the end of that frame if ronnie can come out 3-5 then i think he will still win

i never said the hendry ronnie frames were the first four frames just they were four frames in a row i think that was on a saturday morning