Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Final Discussion !!

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:4-1 only saw the end of that frame if ronnie can come out 3-5 then i think he will still win

i never said the hendry ronnie frames were the first four frames just they were four frames in a row i think that was on a saturday morning

Maguire is a banker now to win this

Postby boris_the_butcher

GJ wrote:
jojo wrote:4-1 only saw the end of that frame if ronnie can come out 3-5 then i think he will still win

i never said the hendry ronnie frames were the first four frames just they were four frames in a row i think that was on a saturday morning

Maguire is a banker now to win this

I hate bankers.

Postby GJ

boris_the_butcher wrote:i'd like to know ronnie's pot success with his left hand, it can't be more than 60% throughout any given season and yet he still plays important shots with it.

Stevens is the same its called being stubborn

Postby vodkadiet

boris_the_butcher wrote:i'd like to know ronnie's pot success with his left hand, it can't be more than 60% throughout any given season and yet he still plays important shots with it.

Exactly. He isn't naturally ambidextrous and it shows.

Postby boris_the_butcher

GJ wrote:

Stevens is the same its called being stubborn

and a hint of laziness.

Postby jojo

4-2 edgy frame from ronnie but it could easily be 4-4 in another twenty minutes now let see what maguire is made of because so far he had it all his own way before missing that green letting ronnie in

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Will Maguire take a lead into the evening session? Discuss.

Only if they allow dogs into the arena.

rofl :bowdown: <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Rigsby chokes again!!!

If Ronnie is Rigsby, does that mean Michaela Tabb is Miss Jones? Is Maguire that bloke upstairs who was also in Porridge?

Tabb doesn't look like Miss Jones, and Maguire doesn't look like Richard Beckinsale.

Maguire looks like that lad called Jason in Corrie!

Jason from Corrie 5-2 Rigsby

<cool>

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Rigsby chokes again!!!

If Ronnie is Rigsby, does that mean Michaela Tabb is Miss Jones? Is Maguire that bloke upstairs who was also in Porridge?

Tabb doesn't look like Miss Jones, and Maguire doesn't look like Richard Beckinsale.

Maguire looks like that lad called Jason in Corrie!

Jason from Corrie 5-2 Rigsby

<cool>

To be fair, Ronnie doesn't look anything like Leonard Rossiter either.