Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Final Discussion !!

Postby Witz78

rubbish

Mags blew it big time

totally dominant and ought to have been 6-2 up at interval

once 6-3 up after break, should have kicked on and closed out the match but the Mags of old started to emerge and Ronnie, without playing great started picking up scraps and once it went 6 all there was only ever gonna be one winner.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I have witnessed some great Ronnie victorious but this right up there. Nothing greater than winning a close match. LOVED THE FIST PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgive Robbo for all his pumps!

:bowdown:

rexy :fart: :irk:

Postby Andre147

Best answer from Mags: "But you can still take positives out of this tournament? NO!!!!

And then: "Right now I just want to jump off a bridge rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I understand how he must be feeling though...

Postby Witz78

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I have witnessed some great Ronnie victorious but this right up there. Nothing greater than winning a close match. LOVED THE FIST PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgive Robbo for all his pumps!

dont forgive Jono Wurzel anything mate :hmmm:

Postby Roland

Ronnie was unplayable during the middle section of that match. Credit to Maguire, he played well. Silly mistake in that last frame though to let Ronnie in and the last blue he played, could see it jumping off the jaw before he even hit it. Ronnie was unlucky to go in off though to give him the sniff of a chance but then again he got lucky to lay the snooker which got him the initial chance to close out the match. So it was a match of high quality, and at the end the pressure showed in some of the shots played.

Ronnie made a superb 67 break I think it was at 6-6.

Postby DavieMac

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Sorry DavieMac, I know too well how you're feeling right now.

I have the whitewash on Smurph to look back on so all is not lost.

Hopefully he's not too hard on himself. Should realise he's played awesome this week.

Postby Andre147

DavieMac wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Sorry DavieMac, I know too well how you're feeling right now.

I have the whitewash on Smurph to look back on so all is not lost.

Hopefully he's not too hard on himself. Should realise he's played awesome this week.

Yes I think it wont affect him too much this loss, he will come back stronger, and win a tournament in the near future, he is far too good a player not to

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:Well played Rigsby.

Good to see you capitalise on a soft draw, and whilst the likes of Higgins and Trump have gone walkabout during February.

Higgins has gone walkabout all season

makes a change from him going walkabout to Kiev i suppose :D