Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:Yes well OBVIOUSLY I'm going by the minds eye and it was easier to corner than middle

middle looks easier but the in/off looks possible on either shot................

I'd play it with screw into the middle and land perfect on the black :hatoff:

id have sacrified position on the black just to set up a wondershot on the black, but yeh er id have played it in at pace and screwed back too

YES 13-6 COME ON !!!!!!!!!!

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Still, my minds eye was pretty accurate on the pink :D

How was it on the green? I didn't catch it on the replay.

flicked over and missed the bucking pink to middle, bucks sake :grrr:

Still the pink he took to corner with the extended rest he looked shakey on, and it back up the post match comments ref glandular fever. :|

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:Yes well OBVIOUSLY I'm going by the minds eye and it was easier to corner than middle

middle looks easier but the in/off looks possible on either shot................

id have sacrified position on the black just to set up a wondershot on the black, but yeh er id have played it in at pace and screwed back too

like I said <doh>

Postby Andre147

Yes, he started playing left handed shots when he didnt need to towards the end, and thats a sign of clear frustration from him, he just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible...

Pink was miles away... but what I dont understand is how on earth did Lee attempt the thin cut pink to left corner? surely far far too risky that, was very close mind you, but still a very dangerous shot to play at that stage...

If it had gone to a decider, I´m certain Ronnie would have lost, I´m just glad it didnt happen...

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

like I said <doh>

<doh>

I PRETTY MUCH PLAY EVERY SHOT LOW DOWN ON THE CUE BALL WHETHER ITS SCREW OR DRAG, ALWAYS FEEL MORE CONFIDENT THAN HITTING THE BALL IN THE CENTRE OR ABOVE,

Postby Smart

Andre147 wrote:Yes, he started playing left handed shots when he didnt need to towards the end, and thats a sign of clear frustration from him, he just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible...

Pink was miles away... but what I dont understand is how on earth did Lee attempt the thin cut pink to left corner? surely far far too risky that, was very close mind you, but still a very dangerous shot to play at that stage...

If it had gone to a decider, I´m certain Ronnie would have lost, I´m just glad it didnt happen...

and the white could of double kissed the pink leaving no shot for Ronnie, it was very close to doing just that, lucky how it finished really

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

like I said <doh>

<doh>

I PRETTY MUCH PLAY EVERY SHOT LOW DOWN ON THE CUE BALL WHETHER ITS SCREW OR DRAG, ALWAYS FEEL MORE CONFIDENT THAN HITTING THE BALL IN THE CENTRE OR ABOVE,

bottom lover <ok> :limp: <ok> :limp:

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:What about the green he took on and Lee missing the red to yellow pocket straight after? Lee will be kicking himself over that.

Yes missing that red was even worst for Lee...

It´s all history now.... cracking semi comin up...

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

like I said <doh>

<doh>

bottom lover <ok> :limp: <ok> :limp:

I CANT DENY IT <ok>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:What about the green he took on and Lee missing the red to yellow pocket straight after? Lee will be kicking himself over that.

I'd say he will be having second prize right now. :wave:

give him a break, havent u been reading Twitter

hes been on a diet since the New Year

not sure what kinda diet it is mind u :shrug:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

I'd say he will be having second prize right now. :wave:

give him a break, havent u been reading Twitter

hes been on a diet since the New Year

not sure what kinda diet it is mind u :shrug:

See Food diet :D

Postby Roland

jojo wrote:who do people think is going to win the second semi final ? I want it to be a slog fest with mistakes all over the place and they dont finish before midnight

that would be good

I can't call it, have to go for Murphy because I said him last night but Maguire is quality and playing well. Whoever wins will win the title.

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:who do people think is going to win the second semi final ? I want it to be a slog fest with mistakes all over the place and they dont finish before midnight

that would be good

to be fair i think weve already had the crap error strewn semi final

i expect this to be a series of one frame visits and high quality stuff

Mags 6-4 ill go for

Postby Andre147

that would be good

If it goes close, then some mistakes might start to appear, but I expect a quality match, with good breaks from both players..

I would slightly favour Shaun on this one, but Mags has been playing great snooker this week, beating some top quality opposition, especially that match with Judd, so wouldnt be surprised if he won...

I dont care who wins really, only hope it is a close and good match..