Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Not so with Murphy

a below par Ronnie still pumped Murphy with ease at the Worlds

Murphy was playing rubbish at the back end of last season, he's playing good now. Also who is the only player to beat Ronnie in a shotclock PL final?

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
drlog147 wrote:
Smart wrote:snowing more heavily now :D

No snow here yet thank god

they've shut all the school and advised folk not to venture out unless its an emergency :gag:

nothing new theres, its a Saturday after all rofl

rofl

I thought I would see if you are awake properly, but its serious now. Almost 3mm deep, I'm concerned for getting to work on Monday :gag:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Not so with Murphy

a below par Ronnie still pumped Murphy with ease at the Worlds

Murphy was playing rubbish at the back end of last season, he's playing good now. Also who is the only player to beat Ronnie in a shotclock PL final?

shotclock results dont count :gag:

Postby drlog147

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

they've shut all the school and advised folk not to venture out unless its an emergency :gag:

rofl

I thought I would see if you are awake properly, but its serious now. Almost 3mm deep, I'm concerned for getting to work on Monday :gag:

Well that's the public transport f**ked then

Postby jojo

shot clock pl final no one really cares about doesnt matter how well murphy playing i cant see him beating ronnie tomorrow if he get past maguire tonight

ronnie is battling hard despite playing his c game most of this week except against perry when he battle hard like this it almost add a new dimension to his game something we not really seen over the last twenty years

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

rofl

I thought I would see if you are awake properly, but its serious now. Almost 3mm long, I'm concerned for getting to the barbers on Monday :gag:

:hmmm:

Postby jojo

i do like murphy i got nothing against him but his game is one dimensional his shot selection sometimes very suspect and his breakbuilding skills arent up to a top level standard in the sense that when he need to develop balls and work hard for his breaks hell play the wrong cannon at the wrong time he quite clumsy isnt a good touch player for example like jimmy was

Postby Roland

Yes that's true but my point is that he's not scared of O'Sullivan which is what you said. Maguire has history of not producing against him but Murphy won't be intimidated by him.

Postby jojo

no the point i was making is maybe he is of course no one will know for sure but my opinion is he scared of o sullivan and deep down doesnt want to believe it and tries to outpot ronnie like i mentioned

it almost like a denial or ego thing if you get my meaning

Postby Roland

jojo wrote:no the point i was making is maybe he is of course no one will know for sure but my opinion is he scared of o sullivan and deep down doesnt want to believe it and tries to outpot ronnie like i mentioned

it almost like a denial or ego thing if you get my meaning

Well maybe we'll see tomorrow. I agree about Maguire though, seen him fold plenty of times in big matches against O'Sullivan.

Postby DavieMac

I see where jojo is coming from. I dont necessarily think he fears Ronnie but he does try to out pot him when they play and thus fails most of the time.

Mags never produces against Ronnie though, that is true.