Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Quarter Final Discussion !

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Today was a brilliant day for all Ronnie fans.

Im happy for ronnie

Not everyone has to dislike their non favorites <cool>

Postby GJ

No jinxing im looking at facts

if maguire wins this ronnie has to be big fav for the title given his record v those 3 left

Postby vodkadiet

jojo wrote:insulting post removed

Weight jokes aren't funny. I am underweight and get mocked for it. It is not funny. Being mocked for being too thin is bad enough, but if you're too fat that must be far worse.

Stephen Lee is one of the most genuine guys you could ever meet. He is a credit to snooker. He is always the most gracious loser. He is also trying to change his diet, and I wish him all the best.

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:

Weight jokes aren't funny. I am underweight and get mocked for it. It is not funny. Being mocked for being too thin is bad enough, but if you're too fat that must be far worse.

Stephen Lee is one of the most genuine guys you could ever meet. He is a credit to snooker. He is always the most gracious loser. He is also trying to change his diet, and I wish him all the best.

<cool>

im slim myself :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:

Very true, has one of the most accurate cue actions the game as ever seen.... should be a good game between him and Ronnie, those two dont meet in a full ranking event for a long time

Postby jojo

well if maguire win this frame ronnie goes clear favourite for the tournament

i cant see lee troubling him tomorrow and ronnies game always matches up well against murphy who try toplay him at his own game but is an inferior version and as for maguire well he own him

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:well if maguire win this frame ronnie goes clear favourite for the tournament

i cant see lee troubling him tomorrow and ronnies game always matches up well against murphy who try toplay him at his own game but is an inferior version and as for maguire well he own him

i said the same above :hatoff: