Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Quarter Final Discussion !

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Weight jokes aren't funny. I am underweight and get mocked for it. It is not funny. Being mocked for being too thin is bad enough, but if you're too fat that must be far worse.

Stephen Lee is one of the most genuine guys you could ever meet. He is a credit to snooker. He is always the most gracious loser. He is also trying to change his diet, and I wish him all the best.

<cool>

im slim myself :hatoff:

Yes John, but you're young,. I am in my early 40s, and people think I am ill. I am very active and I have a strict diet(apart from the whiskey). I can't put on weight and look gaunt. I am not a person who loves food very much. I can take it or leave it.

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote: He is also trying to change his diet, and I wish him all the best.

I somehow doubt that if Lee waddles past McDonald's, he'll not pop his head in the door.

talking of McDonalds, saw Paul Collier tucking into some greasy burgers there last week

Postby jojo

well im 30 and people say i look about 18 but i couldnt give a flying rubbish im not one of them hollywood people who can change their looks by spending millions of pounds

you should take some off lee and balance it out a bit by the looks of things youll both be happy

ha

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:who do you want to win this Tinpot event now GJ?

ronnie <cool>

SERIOUSLY?

to be honest bar Murphy im happy whoever wins though for Ronnies sake itd be good to see him win a ranker again after 3 years and also boost his top 16 chances.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:who do you want to win this Tinpot event now GJ?

ronnie <cool>

SERIOUSLY?

to be honest bar Murphy im happy whoever wins though for Ronnies sake itd be good to see him win a ranker again after 3 years and also boost his top 16 chances.

hes too good to be out of the top 16 <cool>

Postby GJ

The old more immature GJ would say anyone but ronnie

But he is a class player and the worlds wouldnt be as good without one of snookers star players like ronnie