Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Last 16 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

kostasmad wrote:Yes his bottle is always in doubt...Look in the UK...5-5 and a decider with Ding..he pots a fantastic ball with everything open...he stops in 24 losing a black from the spot. I would have cleared that table for sure!

He tends to get nervous and struglles when the finishing line is near... his best chances are when he is leading by some frames..when the matches come close, like in that decider, he tends to bottle it more often than not...
Last edited by Andre147 on 03 Feb 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild wrote:fantastic brilliant amazing just some of the words to describe Ronnie Today

And you spelled them all correctly.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

<laugh>

Postby Andre147

Ronnie through to the qaurter finals 5-1 after a brilliant display, making 2 centuries and another set of high breaks...
Playing like this cant see anyone able to stop him.... the only problem with him is consistency....

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The Higginson match was the best thing that could have happened to Ronnie. That match ignited him and gave him a HUGE confidence boost, a boost that is needed to win a ranking tournament nowadays.

don't get carried away lol

he could come out tonight and flop seen it all before got the T Shirt many times that what makes him box office the unpredictability of the man.

Postby Andre147

Wild wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The Higginson match was the best thing that could have happened to Ronnie. That match ignited him and gave him a HUGE confidence boost, a boost that is needed to win a ranking tournament nowadays.

he could come out tonight and flop seen it all before got the T Shirt many times that what makes him box office the unpredictability of the man.

True Wild, could come out tonight playing awful snooker, and missing silly pots....

As I said,the problem with him is maintaining his consistency thoughout the tournament. If he can do that, then it would take someone playing at his best to stop him...

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wild wrote:

Maybe you're right but it just feels brilliant after so many disappointing months/seasons to see Ronnie make incredible comebacks, hammer and steamroll opponents.

His game is in terrific shape and now his confidence is back, it just feels like this is his week.

Postby Wildey

it just proves hes still there somewhere so talking of his total decline like witz was doing is stupid we seen it this season in PTC all he needs is to get it out where it matters.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild wrote:

Maybe you're right but it just feels brilliant after so many disappointing months/seasons to see Ronnie make incredible comebacks, hammer and steamroll opponents.

His game is in terrific shape and now his confidence is back, it just feels like this is his week.

Yes, I want to believe in that too. But I don´t want to start making high expectations of him winning the whole thing because I might get soundly disappointed.... He´s disappointed me in the past when I thought he could win the tourneys, so I just take and enjoy each match as it comes.... But yeah, his best form seems to be returning...

Postby Andre147

kostasmad wrote:Stevens thrases Robbo.. 5-1...He still is lethal in his day...

Sure he is.... he earns a meeting in the quarter finals with Ronnie tonight.... could be a cracker if both play at their best..

Postby Andre147

kostasmad wrote:Trump or Ronnie the tv table for sure...

Yes think so too.... but Ronnie might not get tv match this time because it would be 2 tv matches for him on the same day,so the organizers might decide against that...

For me, it is Trump vs Maguire the tv table tonight...