Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Last 16 Discussion !!

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Higgins is getting owned here.

I reckon he will walk out and concede the match if it goes 0-3, or alternatively he will put a white towel over his head. :wave:

I think you're mixing him up with somebody else. rofl

Postby Witz78

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Witz78 wrote:snooker overdrive

hang my head in shame?

what did i do wrong?

You doubted Ronnie in general, you said he doesn't have it in him anymore and he shouldn't bother in the tournaments before the WC.

i was glad to be proved wrong today

BUT

i still doubt him and rightly so

the evidence stacks up

1 scrambled 5-4 win over Higginson has hardly made me change my mind

and as for the Chinese tournaments before the WC, well traditionally he rarely enters them or tries at them, so im hardly making that bold a prediction.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

hang my head in shame?

what did i do wrong?

You doubted Ronnie in general, you said he doesn't have it in him anymore and he shouldn't bother in the tournaments before the WC.

BUT

the evidence stacks up

and as for the Chinese tournaments before the WC, well traditionally he rarely enters them or tries at them, so im hardly making that bold a prediction.
<doh>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

hang my head in shame?

what did i do wrong?

BUT

the evidence stacks up

<doh>

come on then, whats your thoughts?

speak now, or forever hold your peace :limp:

Postby Andre147

Higgins now trailing 4 nil against Mags... All he has to do now is a Ronnie comeback, piece of cake :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
Let´s see what happens, one thing for sure, as we all know he´s a fighter and wont give up...

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Witz78 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

hang my head in shame?

what did i do wrong?

BUT

the evidence stacks up

You said only a couple of months ago that the old Ronnie is back and now you write about retiring.

Making a five frames comeback with your back against the wall knowing you're out of the world championship if you lose is HUGE.
That wasn't just a simple hard fought victory. Maybe we will talk in a couple of months that this was the turning point.

In my six years of watching snooker I never saw a straight 5 frames comeback by Ronnie in any match.
He showed all the doubters and all his fellow players that he doesn't stick his head in the sand anymore. He showed that he's a champion.

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Making a five frames comeback with your back against the wall knowing you're out of the world championship if you lose is HUGE.

How was he going to be out of the world championship? Nonsense.

:bowdown:

Postby jojo

Higgins heading for a whitewash

this a good moment for snooker

I'll tell you what I've told the others..GIVE IT A REST. Any more comments like the crap you and others
have been posting will get deleted and warnings issued. Get back to DISCUSSION.It's over and done with.